Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,156 views
AKkTt.jpg

.

That would give some poor dyno results.
 
You've never heard of the front wheel drive '98 MX-5 XSi?


























































Neither have I.
 
disinfected
You've never heard of the front wheel drive '98 MX-5 XSi?

Neither have I.

If it existed. We'd have three versions in GT5.
 
Can some one do a Jezzza Meme that says..

Hates M5



Loves M5

? 'y'know, 'cos Jezza's full of Shoiyt* on most reviews...


*shoiyt is an energy drink Kimi Raikkonnen drinks before F1 races?
 
Maybe there should just be a separate thread for self-made memes.

Funny shouldn't be commissioned.
 
Tried it. Didn't work out so well. They'll go soon.
 
Why does Type S Tony tell the same joke twenty times?

Because race car.
 
Why does Type S Tony tell the same joke twenty times?

Because race car
 
I think I'm laughing more at moderator's posts rather then the pictures themselves. :lol: All too funny.
 
Why isn't because race car funny?

Because seems forced...
 
Because Race Car meme is dead now. Shot it straight through the head with whomever made the Rebecca Black one because it makes no sense.
 
But... I found this one kinda funny:

why-risk-certain-death-650x531.jpg


Don't kill me :nervous:.
 
Why do I not understand this meme?

Because...nevermind
 
I get it...but maybe there's a part of me annoyed by the bad grammar. Or should I say: because bad grammar?
 
It's really not that funny...then again neither are the forced Clarkson ones.
 
Is this going to be the next uprise of the Funny Pic Thread? :eek:
 
original.jpg


Edit: There have been a few, ok a couple of the "Racecar" memes that made me laugh.
You can relate self made memes to drunk dialing. Not always a good thing.
 
I saw that picture on Jalopnik earlier today.
1500 stunt riders on public roads. :scared:
 
Back