Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,155 views
Errr......that's not true. I just said it.
 
7765.jpg


7767.jpg
 
That Seinfeld one is awesome.:lol:👍
 
^ And what did it sound like when you said them out loud?
 
Ahhhhhhh I get it, when you say it out loud you say, I lost the game
 
re: the 4 words. In Australian annunciation, "laws" is pronunced more like "lords" than anything else, so I was quite stumped by that for a while. It works if you take an American accent though!
 
Ooh, I hate that so much!...
Two of my neighbours do that all the time. I've stopped thinking it was not intentional a long time ago. I've already left a note on their windshields telling them they're not the only ones that park here, they didn't care. Some bad things are coming their way.

:lol:
So true... :ouch:

Also, that Seinfeld one was awesome. 👍
 
Because they're looking for a pro photographer, and so every iPhone-owning idiot thinks they can take pictures with their camera phone and make them into a pro...
 
Reminds me of Family Guy. Every girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer. Happens here too, just take a picture at an odd angle, and add black and white, or some other effect, then put "Girl's name Photography" at the base.
 
Yeah, someone has pink eyelashes on her Mini here. SO stupid.
 
I've just seen an ad for those yesterday. Absolute stupidity.
 
Question is: what for? :odd:

Because it's all girly and cute? :yuck:

Would be funny to stick them on the Boss's Mercedes or something :lol:
 
^ I was just thinking how funny it would be to stick them on my buddy's Mustang. (I drive Camaro) lol
 
Back