Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,162 views
It's fan in Spanish. At least, that's what Google Translate says :p

Far from that. Altough in spanish you can completely understand the term, there isn't a proper translation or word that you can use in english to describe what it means. The nearest I can think of is "thrower" or something along those lines, as "Aventador" would mean something of "the guy who throws"... "aventar" = "throw", "aventador" = "the guy who throws"... it doesn't make the slightest sense. I know.
 
Not enough funny.....


RcNfW.jpg


m292w.jpg


kms4t.jpg


9HnrR.jpg


Kb1WP.jpg


8AQAM.jpg


Rogr7.jpg


UBvH1.jpg


9sL7c.jpg
 
^ CS keyboard is awesome. :)
 
Though I'm not big on FPS, that looks really cool.
 
Far from that. Altough in spanish you can completely understand the term, there isn't a proper translation or word that you can use in english to describe what it means. The nearest I can think of is "thrower" or something along those lines, as "Aventador" would mean something of "the guy who throws"... "aventar" = "throw", "aventador" = "the guy who throws"... it doesn't make the slightest sense. I know.

It makes much more sense when you note that Lamborghinis are usually named after something to do with bullfighting and, in this case, the car is named after an actual bull. For a bull to be called "one who throws" is fairly logical - it's what they do to the bullfighters!

In other news:

tachyons.jpg
 
Another version told by my I.T. teacher:
A Tachyon walks into a bar. The barkeep says, "Sorry, we don't allow Tachyons here."
 
But that doesn't funny.
 
I play CS, quite a bit... and I want that keyboard sooo bad.
 
Darn it...I liked the ignorant simplicity of the Aventador joke, Countach to you haters.

AllOthersWillBeNeutered.jpg
 
Last edited:
It makes much more sense when you note that Lamborghinis are usually named after something to do with bullfighting and, in this case, the car is named after an actual bull. For a bull to be called "one who throws" is fairly logical - it's what they do to the bullfighters!


Indeed. To be more precise, it was a legendary bull. A courageous bull that was awarded the "Trofeo de la Pena La Madronera" in 1993 for outstanding courage.

But that doesn't funny.

That is funny :lol:.
 
What the?

Hahahahaha :lol:
 
Indeed. To be more precise, it was a legendary bull. A courageous bull that was awarded the "Trofeo de la Pena La Madronera" in 1993 for outstanding courage.

How exactly is a bull courageous when it was doing something it's naturally inclined to do when it's being annoyed by a man waving a towel at him while wearing tights?

If anything, the guy wearing the tights is courageous.
 
^No, thank god actually.

Chuck Testa > Chuck Norris.

Ponies > Chuck Norris.

Forza 4 > Chuck Norris.
 
pokmon-and-whats-my-grandsons-name.jpg
 
Back