Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,144 views
rjNLX.jpg

What??? At least the first generation of Pokemon games were normal and did not steal your family. :lol:
 
Don't get that one, either.
 
^True. But not funny.
 
I don't remember the last time I saw first floor. According to elevators, it's ground floor, second, etc. and if you go by architectural drawings, it's main, second, etc.

*waits for someone to prove him wrong*
 
TB
I don't remember the last time I saw first floor. According to elevators, it's ground floor, second, etc. and if you go by architectural drawings, it's main, second, etc.

*waits for someone to prove him wrong*

4989443297_4ababf8081.jpg

:odd:

*Not meant to be funny; meant to prove a point


^True. But not funny.

Public school in US isn't mostly like that....but mine is:(
 
mondays-dar-15.jpg


a-tuesday-dar-2.jpg


a-tuesday-dar-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
More like "Entei Sled!" lol

I want to start up my VBA Roms now :)
 
Maybe it's my lack of knowledge regarding Pokemon but I really don't understand any of those memes at all.
 
Maybe it's my lack of knowledge regarding Pokemon but I really don't understand any of those memes at all.

It is your lack of Pokemon knowledge. And depending on how old you are, you've missed out on a large part of childhood :p
 
Syntax error
Maybe it's my lack of knowledge regarding Pokemon but I really don't understand any of those memes at all.

Eh, obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to understand why the pokememes are funny if they aren't familiar with Pokemon in general. The comics basically illustrate what we were all thinking while playing the games as kids.

Perhaps we should have a Pokememe thread. The kittehs and bronies have threads, why not this?
 
Maybe it's my lack of knowledge regarding Pokemon but I really don't understand any of those memes at all.

The joke is that people are surprised at a lack of realism in a game where a Japanese kid collects animals that aren't real, imprisons them inside a two-colour tennis ball and forces them to fight his petty squabbles.
 
lol I love the pokemon memes, poking holes in my childhood beliefs :/
 
Maybe it's my lack of knowledge regarding Pokemon but I really don't understand any of those memes at all.

And depending on how old you are, you've missed out on a large part of childhood :p

The joke is that people are surprised at a lack of realism in a game where a Japanese kid collects animals that aren't real, imprisons them inside a two-colour tennis ball and forces them to fight his petty squabbles.

Pokemon: The generational divide of GTPlanet.

When Pokemon was popular, I was busy doing things that are against the AUP to discuss.


...did you mean any season of Glee? Nothing like watching 30-year-olds pretending they're in high school, doing things that nobody in high school has ever done, or will ever do.

Especially when you can say things like this at Austin Peay State University:

4321040483_f4fef7afae.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:
a-tuesday-dar-34.jpg


funny-arabs-1.jpg


monday-randomness-20.jpg
 
Last edited:
rage-comics-grooming-cat.jpg

I've that before, got scratched up.
 
I just checked for an irrational fear / hatred of zombies phobia. Turns out there isn't a name for one. Anyone with any bright ideas PM me and I'll make a Wiki page about it.
 
TB
I don't remember the last time I saw first floor. According to elevators, it's ground floor, second, etc. and if you go by architectural drawings, it's main, second, etc.

*waits for someone to prove him wrong*
Even if it isn't listed, it comes before the second floor, which is called the second floor according to you. Logic dictates that what comes before second is first, no matter if it's labelled as such. I can see other names being used as a point of reference, because "first floor" might imply that it's the floor you enter the building on, which isn't always the ground floor.

I'd like to ask the Brits: What do you call the surface of the ground floor upon which you walk? Is it not a floor?
 
I'd like to ask the Brits: What do you call the surface of the ground floor upon which you walk? Is it not a floor?

Ground floor because it's ground level I'm assuming.

First flaw is the first above ground floor. Does that make sense?


( Sneaky :lol: )
 
I'd like to ask the Brits: What do you call the surface of the ground floor upon which you walk? Is it not a floor?

Yes we call it THE floor. However, you will see us use Ground Floor, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor. Or even Ground, Level 1, Level 2...
 
Back