Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
Now it all makes sense. And if it's a repost... it still makes sense.

Shame about the misplaced apostrophe. Still funny though

It's not misplaced. The apostrophe goes in place of the 'i' as in 'it is' making it 'it's'.

Now there's a lot of apostrophes!
 
This is fun :lol:

The Queen of England is pretty good at making her own money, actually ;)

Sorry to buzzkill, but it grinds my gears when people bash the Royal family with utter BS.
 
But it's not "How the Aventador got it is name" It's possessive, not a contraction.
 
Oh, sorry, I thought PA was referring to Niky's post.
 
295849_10150309171349315_713184314_8204756_1446824922_n.jpg

That's brilliant. Simply brilliant.
 
I agree... Had everyone I showed laughing!
 
I am a very lucky person.

If this was a stupid thread, deserving a lock, this picture would get me in trouble.

If this was a clever and valid thread, this picture would be off-topic and would get me in trouble.

So, this thread is neither stupid nor clever, and in fact it is probably the only thread in all the forums where this picture is totally on-topic, therefore (I hope :D ) it won't get me in any sort of trouble.





1550284-ibtl00183f_super.jpg
 
I have that exact same picture posted on my office wall except the wording is different. 👍
 
Good one mate 💡 :lol:.
 
great-morning-photos-2.jpg


overloaded-cars-funny-26.jpg
 
Last edited:
I never thought of towing bikes like that. That's kind of neat.
 
Its not that funny when you know what the word Aventador means.
 
tDXAs.jpg


I'm doing that all the time...meh.
 
Its not that funny when you know what the word Aventador means.

I know what it means and I find it hilarious, especially because some people fail at pronouncing it. Then again, failure of the literary kind always gets a laugh out of me.
 
Last edited:
I know what it means and I find it hilarious, especially because some people fail at pronouncing it. Then again, failure of the literary kind always gets a laugh out of me.

Yes, but its a bit too "forced" humor to my taste.
 
Yes, but its a bit too "forced" humor to my taste.

Opisnions, opinions, this thread's full on 'em.

Don't like it? Ok, I respect your opinion, moving on.
 
Oh okay, I googled it before but it only told me about the car. Wikipedia FTW!

It's fan in Spanish. At least, that's what Google Translate says :p
 
Very nice reasoning behind the name.
 
Back