Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,147 views
Whoever wrote the stairs note is a dummy, but I applaud their concern. :lol:
 
I'm afraid I don't get the stairs pic.

EDIT: Ohhhhhh... I did take my sweet time, but now I get it xD
 
chatroulettetrollingdid.jpg

Almost works, except it's mandibular foramen, not mandible foramen. More believable if they said it was due to the structure of the hard and soft palate, because that nerve is sensory and has no effect on speech.

(Failed neuroanatomy twice, so I know what I'm talking about)
 


(Failed neuroanatomy twice, so I know what I'm talking about)

The fact that you failed not once but twice would seem to suggest otherwise!
 
The fact that you failed not once but twice would seem to suggest otherwise!

But when taking a class twice, you may know what your saying. For a bit. :p

When you fail because your teachers gleefully cut nerves and muscles off of cadavers to make laboratory exams more difficult (third nerve from the left... third nerve from the left... DAMNATION, THERE ARE ONLY TWO NERVES!!!!), then it's not really a student issue. :D

My favorite teacher used to make her exams thus:

The ______ of _______ is responsible for __________, _________ and ________. (5 points)
 
niky
The Queen of England is responsible for Hosting Big weddings, Being useless and Seeming important. (5 points)
This is fun :lol:
 
Quick! Make it into a thread! That would be good. :lol:
 
Now turn that thing up and put some DnB in - you'll save a lot on gas.
 
295849_10150309171349315_713184314_8204756_1446824922_n.jpg


Now it all makes sense. And if it's a repost... it still makes sense.
 
^A-vent-a-door, it's so obvious now.:lol:
 
Metallica's latest single, The View contains the following lyric:

iamtable_260911043142.jpg
 
Metallica sucks. They should've never went sober.
 
Back