Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,181 views
I don't know who the last guy is. :dunce:

Seriously?!


____________________________________

Wedding photo fail:

316885_189152244490168_100001861828539_442185_272399395_n.jpg
 
Hahahah at the wedding fail.
 
^^ Too true to be funny.
 
9164800.jpg


Sorry if content by any means is offensive to someone, but I laugh hard when I see it :lol:
 
7FkCI.jpg


So who else will be joining me in hell for laughing at this?
 
I'm totally confused on that picture.
 
Yeah, it's Michael J. Fox.

He has Parkinson's.
 
It's Michael J. Fox on the right, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh. Couldn't really make out who he was in all that blur and now that I relize who that is, I get the joke.
 
Permanent caffeine high 👍

What do Michael J. Fox and Bond have in common?
They both like it shaken, not stirred :p
 
What is Parkinson's?

Look I hate to be the one that does this but if you don't get a joke isn't it best to just keep quiet? Besides making yourself look like a dumb blonde, the chances of you finding the joke funny after you've had it explained to you are minimal. The last couple of pages we've had "who is Kevin Bacon?" and "what is Parkinson's?". How on Earth did you find GTP in the first place? You must have heard of Google.
 
Back