Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,226 views
7VQXN.jpg
 
http://i.imgur.com/7FkCI.jpg[ /IMG]
[B][COLOR="FireBrick"]
So who else will be joining me in hell for laughing at this?[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

*quickly raises his hand*
[quote="Daniel, post: 6043242"][B][COLOR="Red"]Permanent caffeine high 👍

What do Michael J. Fox and Bond have in common?
They both like it shaken, not stirred :p[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Hell²!
 
Look I hate to be the one that does this but if you don't get a joke isn't it best to just keep quiet? Besides making yourself look like a dumb blonde, the chances of you finding the joke funny after you've had it explained to you are minimal. The last couple of pages we've had "who is Kevin Bacon?" and "what is Parkinson's?". How on Earth did you find GTP in the first place? You must have heard of Google.

You should worry more about what you are making yourself look like.
Not everybody knows who is Kevin Bacon. Not everybody cares. I didn't know what was Parkinson's either when I was 14.



I didn't laugh at the Michael Fox picture. No lulz, just sads.
 
Not everybody knows who is Kevin Bacon. Not everybody cares. I didn't know what was Parkinson's either when I was 14.
On the other hand, you probably knew all the Pokemon.


I didn't laugh at the Michael Fox picture. No lulz, just sads.
I laughed. Hard. :lol:
 
Comparing students to prisoners these days couldn't be more appropriate.
 
Reminds me of The Wall, sadly that comparison is unfortunately true in more places than Michigan.
 
To say that prisoners have free housing though is a tad bit inaccurate.
 
That is pretty amazing... although I had computer labs since elementary school here in Georgia. Crazy


attachment.php


i4R5G.jpg


memes-the-egocentric-penguin.jpg



Censored :D
derphadplans.jpg
 
Last edited:

Actually, we do get to use the library, one day a week, when there aren't meetings in there, and we do get to use the computer room, when there is a teacher in there (translation, never).
 
So, stats homework is fun.

299564_2546775627993_1211852200_33043155_1830305279_n.jpg


What else can be said?
 
^Flight of the Conchords, nice.:lol:👍
 
HIPSTER TRAP

OMG! That's not even a repost from a pic posted a few days ago!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!



[/sarcasm]
 
^:lol: Beerz!
 
This is just cool:
thumb-19619.jpg


hipster.jpg


hipster-bingo.jpg


Dont-feed.jpg


tumblr_l85pne4UUm1qbalm8o1_500.jpg


hipsters.jpg


This really made me laugh
hipster-michael-j-fox.jpg


repost but funny:
20110317-drowning-lol.jpg


20110316-how-to-scare-the-crap-out-of-your-kids.jpg


hello1.jpg


04-cow-stuck-in-girder.jpg


05-dog-stuck-in-scaffold.jpg


5 4 3 2 1 I m coming, oh noes
09-horse-with-head-stuck-in-tree.jpg


10-pigeon-with-ring-around.jpg


tumblr_li0ya4IpQB1qeq4two1_500.jpg


pumpkin-carving-009-600x475.jpg


redneck fire alarm
20100729-redneck-fire-alarm.jpg
 
zedextreme8177
She back fired]


Let me put a tune on her. I has lap top will travel. ;)

I chuckled at the pic.


*ibo* S3 Racer
This is just cool:

This really made me laugh

repost but funny:

5 4 3 2 1 I m coming, oh noes

redneck fire alarm


Full of win!!! Great post. Love the lamp and the Redneck Fire Alarm.
 
Last edited:
Back