Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,210 views
internet-memes-not-sure-if-this-meme-is-dead.jpg
 
Let's just hope you get a feel before everything comes off, otherwise :

Well....considering they're my wife's co-workers, I don't think copping a feel was on the cards. But oh my, if you had seen them..........:drool:
 
Well....considering they're my wife's co-workers, I don't think copping a feel was on the cards. But oh my, if you had seen them..........:drool:

Moar beer, and Go! :lol:
 
It's now 5:30am. I'm thinking moar bed!
 
What does it mean every Saturday night?
 
^ You don't want to know about the 'girls' I met last Monday. You would, I promise you definitely would! They didn't have Adams apples or anything!

Unfortunately they did have Adam's c0ck...
 
They were bonifidy women. Not genetically of course, but everything else was Kosher. One was a hottie, I mean 100% tasty. Does that make me........a bandit? No, of course not, she....er...I mean.....yeah she was pretty. Very pretty, Would I? Knowingly, no. Unknowingly....we all would.

And with that I'm off to pass out in bed after a bottle of Smirnoff and more than several beers. Night gentlemen.
 
Good night. Hope you feel **** (later) in the morning. :lol:

;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Stop bypassing the censor, broe!
 
BUD Light!!? What are you, an American high-school student?!
 
Dutch guy, with Heineken.
 
Win on the page.
The subaru grid girl rocks (hé les filles on portent des moustaches. Taxi 2 reference)

Camaroboy: Never, never go to tailand
 
That's nice and all, but it would be much better with bacon. Anybody dissing bacon should have their man card revoked, unless they're female.

Anyone that says that someone should hand over their man card because they don't like bacon should hand over their man card.

Bacon = Overrated pork product

U mad?

:lol:

Anyway, more funny please.
 
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/csafadit/291884_974480850564_16318450_42574345_813436721_n.jpg

Ohhhhh nooo he didn't!!!!!!

That is a funny one... but what sucks is that he died a few weeks back. Few people even know who he was even though he pretty much paved the way for guys like Steve Jobs to make their millions.
 
yo-mama-so-fat.jpg

yo%20momma%20is%20so%20fat.jpg

14126d1291435352t-yo-momma-so-fat-big-butt-jpg


And 1 for the Aaaaw feeling.
demotivation.us_Yo-mama-is-so-fat...-it-keeps-you-warm-through-the-winter.jpg
 
I LOL'd IRL!

Edit: found funny.
superheroes-batman-superman-elephant.jpg
 
Last edited:
lCw2i.jpg
 
Back