Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,230 views
45107.jpg
 
Who is knifing hitman?
 
That was a good laugh. Everyone is being assassinated! :lol:
 
This is the front page of our local paper!

Awesome
e568d518.jpg
 
^ Stereotypical Gold. :)
 
funny-picture-pedo-bear-bithday-cake.jpg


thumbnail.aspx


thumbnail.aspx


iphone_relationship1.jpg
 
Last edited:
terminator363
Oh my god that would suck on their part. :lol:

My oldest brother has a big ole hole. Guess what gonna happen this Christmas? My other brother and I are gonna pad lock that clowns ear!
 
That is actually what I felt about the learning aspect of the movie. :dunce:
 
Is that freddiew?

I was thinking the same thing.

It is ;)

By the way when they all did that roadtrip several months back they stopped in Atlanta. Someone asked them to do a Light Warfare demonstration and I let them "blow up" my car.

This is the 1st attempt with Freddie firing:

litewarfare2.jpg


And this is the 2nd attempt with only about 6 of us using the lights and Brandon is firing:

litewarfare1.jpg
 

She also thinks tiny animals will clean up after her, and manufacture clothing.

...Except for glass slippers. They were fairy godmother spec.
 
Back