Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,094 views
^ red eye. ;)
 
I don't get it. Could somebody explain it to me? (The TEAM pic that is)
 
There's no I in team.
 
There's a tired, old management phrase that goes "There is no "i" in "team".", the implication being that teams work best when the individuals in it eschew individuality.

Traditional responses are "No, but there's a "me"." and "No, but there's a "u" in "🤬".". The image above shows that there is an "i" (in red) in "team".
 
There is an I in TEAM. :)

EDIT: Treed. :grumpy:
 
Lucas
I don't get it. Could somebody explain it to me? (The TEAM pic that is)

"There is no I in team."
Get it? Lol.
 
Team one is awesome.
 
There's a tired, old management phrase that goes "There is no "i" in "team".", the implication being that teams work best when the individuals in it eschew individuality.

Traditional responses are "No, but there's a "me"." and "No, but there's a "u" in "🤬".". The image above shows that there is an "i" (in red) in "team".

There are five in 'individual brilliance'.
 
Look, can someone please explain it to him.

:p

Edit: Don't be the one in the team with red eye?
 
sarkozy-medvedev-berlusconi-drunk-public.jpg

Such a Louis de Funes face:
Funny-politicians-18.jpg

Nicolas-Sarkozy-And-Barack-Obama-Funny-Picture.jpg

obama-sarkozy-batmobile.jpg

obama-sarkozy-damn.jpg


sarkozy-insecurity.jpg


kim-jong-il-casual.jpg


ahmedinejad-votes-got.jpg

bush-putin-hogwarts-tryouts.jpg

bush_groping_merkel.jpg

obama-stop-not-halo.jpg


obama-sign-stolen.jpg

barack-obama-spiced-rum2.jpg

obama-medvedev.jpg


palin-redneck-prompter.jpg

palin-speechless-washes.jpg
 
There's a tired, old management phrase that goes "There is no "i" in "team".", the implication being that teams work best when the individuals in it eschew individuality.

I have never heard that phrase until now. Thanks.
 
Not too familiar with foreign politics but they were rather amusing, Sarah Palin in particular.
 
koma-comic-strip-they-took-our-jobs.jpg

THEY T'K OUR JERRRRBBBBS!!!!

DERRRRR KE DUUUURRRR!!!!!

caps, just in case.
 
:bowdown:


Jerome
 
Sculpt the onions into the shape of apples. :p
 
Wait until they are drunk, then the shape doesn't matter anymore. :lol:
 
Sculpt the onions into the shape of apples. :p

It's not that easy. They're layered and look totally different. I guess you could make an onion wedge and just dip that in chocolate or caramel or something. You'd have to leave the root in tact to keep it from separating though.
 
Sometimes I love my country. FYI those are bottles of rum.

 
I have never heard that phrase until now. Thanks.

Funny thing is, Germans tend to say that "team" means

Toll
Ein
Anderer
Machts

Translates into "Great, someone else is working on it.". :p
 
a-special-dar-12.jpg


EDIT:

hump-dar-401.jpg


daily-morning-awesome-12.jpg


daily-morning-awesome-19.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling that image isn't appropiate. Abraham Lincoln should not be mocked.
 
Those posts are all going to be gone immediately. Mods aren't going to be happy.

Funny thing is, Germans tend to say that "team" means

Toll
Ein
Anderer
Machts

Translates into "Great, someone else is working on it.". :p

I'll have to remember that one.
 
It's not that easy. They're layered and look totally different.
That I'm aware of... you could try putting them in the freezer for a bit so it'll harden and shrink from the cold... that's if they do that. :dunce:
 
Back