Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,080 views
Wow, for once a meme that almost always fails to run out of funny.

The MGS one was the only one I found funny just because someone actually decided to do all that coloring and put that handband around that crazy hair of his.
 
9691.jpg

9667.jpg
 
Can someone please post some funny pics with that guy from history channel?

You can easily search for pics of him on something like Memebase.
 
Not all NES's work that well because they have problems reading cartridges after their age and use. Though my SNES has been working for years!

9733.jpg
 
Dude!!!.

I just did this and freaked the 🤬 out of myself.

Whoops ;)

lololtruck.jpg



Me_in_the_mirror.jpg


attachment.php




!!! P.S. just noticed one of the links I posted got partially censored. After I removed it I found out why... did not mean to intentionally post a swear word!!!
 
^ It's cool man.

I'm a bit tipsy so the effects were a bit greater than what they should have been :lol:
 

Hahaha <--- bitter laugh of hatred and despair!

RROD no.1 was sent away and fixed. :)
3 months later...
RROD no.2 I fixed with kit from eBay plus more powerful cooling fan. :indiff:
9 months later...
RROD no.3 BINNED! :mad:

Never again Microsoft, never again...
 
pokmon-real-pokemon-are-here.jpg


As much as I hate putting up memes that people have probably seen, I couldn't go past this...
 
I can peel it into the shape of male genitalia but that is insane.

I have no idea what to make of that comment. ;)

Anywayzzz, something from the internetz:
 
internet-memes-only-piss1.jpg
 
Never again Microsoft, never again...

Same feeling. Only I've never owned a 360. I've wanted one for years, but I'm still waiting on them releasing one that won't get the RRoD.
 
Same feeling. Only I've never owned a 360. I've wanted one for years, but I'm still waiting on them releasing one that won't get the RRoD.

Open it up and fix it.

Put something on the chips that wont overheat. Problem solved, never deal with sending your machine in again.
 
Not very good at things like that. If it is as easy as you say, why haven't microsoft done it yet? I guarantee I'd buy one if they did.
 
Back