Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
All the internet 13 15 year olds looking at that picture as saying: "Who's that?" :lol:

Fixed for me...
Who's that? :guilty:

 

Fixed for me...
Who's that? :guilty:


Beavis.png


from Beavis and Butthead, old TV show from the 90's. It was one of the first shows on MTV that didn't completely center on music videos, although they played a large part. It was made by the same guy who did King of the Hill.
 
Had a hunch it was that guy, but didn't know the name of show. I knew it was related to King of the Hill somehow as well.

Still, I'm an idiot for forgetting :ouch:
 
:lol: Too bad they're back on MTV now.

MT- what? The place where they play video versions of my MP3s, except I can't download them from there like I can from Youtube?

----

Yes, I know the record labels are constantly taking their music videos off of Youtube. :p
 
Deleted. That's twice this week. Crap.
 
What the hell is Sarah Jessica Parker doing in a drain? :odd:
 
niky
All the internet 13 year olds looking at that picture as saying: "Who's that?" :lol:

They missed a humorous 5 minute cartoon that mysteriously became a very stupid show that lasted for about 5 seasons. Thankfully, Mike Judge's real talent showed in his post-Bevis career.

Never cared for it.
 
Wow, repost heaven!
 
^
:p

All the internet 13 year olds looking at that picture as saying: "Who's that?" :lol:

Naturally :sly:!










:lol:
 
Wow, repost heaven!

That's what happens if you stay away from the thread for a while. :(

-------------------------------

8008.jpg


8015.jpg
 
For a Moment there I thought I'd see Michael Bay :D
 
PoMDj.jpg

D2xMN.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back