Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
funny-comic-08.png
 
It's just you.
 
:lol: Perfect. Everyone thinking of getting a tattoo should take a look at that.
 
Kind of a sciencey connection.
4e386189-eaba-446f-a01a-d90add3b4b35.jpg

funny-pictures-chemistry-cat-bad-language.jpg

82a4a74c-98ec-48e7-a3a6-4a9f586aa711.jpg

85371300-8907-4d66-b5ea-48cc41b8b29c.jpg

funny-pictures-chemistry-cat-batman1.jpg

memes-i-think-i-left-the-bromine-and-boron-in-the-cabinet.jpg

funny-pictures-schrodingers-cat-chemistry-cat.jpg

memes-the-names-bond.jpg
 
huh?!
weird-bizarre-signs-20.jpg


weird-bizarre-signs-10.jpg


epic-awesome-photos-3.jpg


:lol: You would be up in a sec :lol:
epic-awesome-photos-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Enter Bizzkill Norrington - It's a shooting range. Can't just walk in with a loaded gun.
 
Remember that pepper spray cop? He's a meme now...

enhanced-buzz-12773-1321882626-21.jpg


enhanced-buzz-11404-1321882334-20.jpg


enhanced-buzz-22937-1321882669-9.jpg


enhanced-buzz-12785-1321882436-12.jpg


enhanced-buzz-11424-1321882700-23.jpg


enhanced-buzz-12793-1321882722-9.jpg


enhanced-buzz-12785-1321882894-19.jpg


enhanced-buzz-28693-1321883132-9.jpg


enhanced-buzz-28230-1321883426-11.jpg


enhanced-buzz-12739-1321883619-13.jpg


enhanced-buzz-28195-1321893254-27.jpg


enhanced-buzz-27378-1321897281-2.jpg


enhanced-buzz-28691-1321883593-19.jpg
 
Awesome anti Occupy cop pics, but I don't get the first one. Is it an American thing?

And no way would he take out Yoda, c'mon, that's just silly.
 
Awesome anti Occupy cop pics, but I don't get the first one. Is it an American thing?

And no way would he take out Yoda, c'mon, that's just silly.

Declaration of Independence? I think...might be wrong.
 
Awesome anti Occupy cop pics, but I don't get the first one. Is it an American thing?

And no way would he take out Yoda, c'mon, that's just silly.

Yes, it's the Declaration of Independence 👍

signingdec.jpg
 
Ah, that may be my ignorance kicking in. I though it may have something to do with the Bill of Rights or something constitutional.

Nice St. Georges Cross in the back ground though. :lol:
 
Ah, that may be my ignorance kicking in. I though it may have something to do with the Bill of Rights or something constitutional.

Nice St. Georges Cross in the back ground though. :lol:

No worries :) There was an image of him blacking out the Bill of Rights but I forgot where it was :S
 
Still, the Pink Floyd cover is incredible. :lol: Definite funny going on there.

That cop, as blasé as he may have been, is now an internet legend.
 
Apologies if it's a repost - rarely browse in here.

This actually made me LOL a bit too loudly... :lol:

tumblr_lv0w89WlaI1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
G.T
This actually made me LOL a bit too loudly... :lol:
[Hitler & Worf]

Me too. That is funny beyond measurement.
 
Nice. Now I can't get that mental picture out of my head...
 
Back