Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,579 views
DiCaprio is a legend, how dare he be disgraced in a meme! Oh, well, s*** happens.
 
DujD1.jpg


this is false
 
I hate those ****brix photos! :scared:
 
GregTheStig
When you see it....
It took me forever to see it, may be shopped though. I just went hunting today, that pic scares me!
 
gR1Hg.jpg


Old computer ad - semi funny if you haven't bought IT stuff back then and nowadays. :D
 
Wow, a 75MHz CPU Tower computer now only $1749. :lol:

My desktop that I'm using now has 3.5GHz. ;)
 
850MB hard drive! Oh, what do I do with all that space?
 
850MB hard drive! Oh, what do I do with all that space?

I remember when 6GB was enough for Windows, Linux and some games. Oh and 64MB RAM.
 
We had that same LaserJet 4 Plus printer. Actually still had it until about a year ago. :lol:

Back in the day we had a 100mhz 486dx4 computer, and all my computer geek friends were jealous. It even had a TURBO button on the front.
 
Holy crap! A 14.4 modem AND a Quad speed CD drive!

And it's somewhat sad that normal average seek times on today's 7200 RPM mechanical hard drives are still around 9-10 ms. You have to move up to 10000 RPM VelociRaptors and such to get lower seek times.
 
Last edited:
Back in the day we had a 100mhz 486dx4 computer, and all my computer geek friends were jealous. It even had a TURBO button on the front.

My friend actually recently got a Tandy computer(RadioShack brand) and Tandy Monitor from a Priest and it had a 486sx 66MHz cpu and 18MB of memory with a 3GB Maxtor HDD! It ran Windows 95 and was made in 1998. I checked the hard drive's smart data and it was perfectly fine!

Now to get back on topic:
10074.jpg

10088.jpg
 
I can't see the helmets doing much if they fall. That's some scary stuff. :scared:
 
^ That is awesome. Or scary. Both things. O_o

Edit: ^ I think they're all wearing harnesses.
 
Adamgp
We had that same LaserJet 4 Plus printer. Actually still had it until about a year ago. :lol:

We ditched ours about two years ago, toner was getting pricey, and we didn't want to pay for a new drum...Every couple of pages would be completely gray. Kind of miss it, but the internal memory could only handle 2-3 pages at a time. We inherited it from a bank closure for $20, back in '98, and I didn't realize how much that listed for, to be honest.

Ah, memory lane...I'm not going to bore you with tales of how amazing this stuff was compared to the slow stuff I was using at the time of that ad...
 
shem
Me too. That is funny beyond measurement.

How can one measure humour? That's like trying to measure creativity.
 
What game is that bear photoshopped in from? I could swear I've seen it somewhere before.

I'm thinking either Fallout 3 or Oblivion.
 
^ I love how she proved herself wrong about spell check there :lol:

And that old computer ads is hysterical! 1MB memory! :lol:

Funny thing is, 15 years from now we will be laughing at what we have today ;)
 
And that old computer ads is hysterical! 1MB memory! :lol:

Yeah, that's how we rolled back then.
My first PC was a 386 25Mhz. It had the well known Turbo function, pushing it all the way to a staggering 33Mhz. Which was plenty for the software back then. 1Mb RAM and 130Mb HDD.
I had Geoff Crammond's F1GP (1991 or 1992, can't recall precisely) crammed in a single 1.4Mb FloppyDisk which I carried around to my friends' houses. 👍
 
384937_10150382904123997_571958996_8524105_623141142_n.jpg
 
^ that was on the front page of MSN :lol:
 
Back