Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
internet-memes-pepper-spraying-cop-y-u-noooooo.jpg
 
I found this on my Facebook from a while ago. My grade 9 math teacher:
i2zSL.jpg
 
At least they know there's a drug problem. :lol:
 
I found this on my Facebook from a while ago. My grade 9 math teacher:

Are you really in Pyongyang or is that a joke ? If not, how is it there ? I know, kinda offtopic. But the title doesn't say anything about offtopic, just about swearing, sex and complaining ;)
 
Are you really in Pyongyang or is that a joke ? If not, how is it there ? I know, kinda offtopic. But the title doesn't say anything about offtopic, just about swearing, sex and complaining ;)

He wouldn't be able to surf the web in case he'd be in North Korea, there's more or less no internet access available. :)
 
Are you really in Pyongyang or is that a joke ? If not, how is it there ? I know, kinda offtopic. But the title doesn't say anything about offtopic, just about swearing, sex and complaining ;)

Lmao. No, I live in Toronto, Canada.
 
dma-funny-photos17.jpg


dma-funny-photos19.jpg


Baby mafioso?:dopey:
dma-funny-photos9.jpg
 
gFToeGYxomW89I6GAsrjPLOaC3elrDaq0ZoZGmpG_rSsmgcNEnmw5VGI6j0KrCQvtpbtCusWIiXfBJZQaib-=s288


Also see our Yom Lobster specials!
 
I didn't realise ham had bones in...
 
^Yes they do. where do you think ham is coming from? It doesn't grow on trees it's no pizza!
 
Ham is a kind of vegetable...
 
One of these days I'll stop posting pepper spray cop pics, but I couldn't resist this one :D

tumblr_lv1c6ojjeM1qgabreo1_500.jpg
 
I didn't realise ham had bones in...

Yep, it does. That's why it's very difficult to run ham through your juicer, even though it's a vegetable.
 
tumblr_lv2i69WBTL1r5gkuwo1_500.png
 
No words can express how awesome this is.

(Runs off to look at toy store catalogs...)

I knew the dads on the forum would love it;). If the kids dont want to play or nobodys home... Well, i know what i would do :lol:!
 
No words can express how awesome this is.

(Runs off to look at toy store catalogs...)

This reminds me of a Spongebob episode where he became "normal". On one scene he walks home to a modern house with intricate flowers and fencing w/ Squidward in slap-in-the-face shock :lol:
 
I know it's late, but where did the drifting limo come from? Looks like Initial D.

I normally hate anime with a passion but with lulz like that... I just might put up with it.
 
Back