Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
Damn Yoda! You scary!
 
My favorite teacher used to make her exams thus:

The ______ of _______ is responsible for __________, _________ and ________. (5 points)

The Music of Today is responsible for Terrible, Talentless, and Anyone-can-do-ishness profession. (5 points)
 
MasterSquidP4
The Music of Today is responsible for Terrible, Talentless, and Anyone-can-do-ishness profession. (5 points)

We've got a thread for that.

And probably one for T-Pain, too.
 
Damn Yoda! You scary!
celebritypicturesyodabe.jpg


:D
 
bergauk
Pepper Spray Cop = This

Someone PLEASE make a Pepper Spray cop pic of this. Preferably spraying the guy with the bat. Lol.
 
I decided to go hunting today. When I reached my tree stand, well, uuuuum, ..... I think I'll go home and mow the grass instead.

blackbear.jpg
 
The "disappointed" in the middle makes it even more funny:dopey:.
 
Let's bring the funny back...

internetmemesbirthdayba.jpg


I got: I murdered myself because I'm hot and I do what I want. :lol:
 
I fell in love with a ninja because I was high. :D
 
Let's bring the funny back...

internetmemesbirthdayba.jpg


I got: I murdered myself because I'm hot and I do what I want. :lol:

I'm not wearing a shirt right now so I'll say Other.

I smacked a policeman because that's what I do :lol:
 
Let's bring the funny back...

internetmemesbirthdayba.jpg


I got: I murdered myself because I'm hot and I do what I want. :lol:

I went out with a stuffed animal because I was drun *hic* k.
This better not end up on Facebook. :scared:
 
Last edited:
I shot my best friend because that's how I roll. :lol:
 
I choked on a Mexican because I'm hot and I do what I want....



Riiiight, that doesn't sound wrong at all.






z6dFh.jpg


MyvbQ.png
 
I danced with a ninja because that's what I do. :odd: (Shirtless)
 
Let's bring the funny back...

internetmemesbirthdayba.jpg
I choked on a stuffed animal because that's how I roll.

I shot a goat because your mom told me to.

I hugged a Mexican because that's what I do.
 
Back