Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
First off, except my apologies for my poor editing skills. I'm using MS Paint & Notebook. I thought this could be one we can all chip in with so I'll attach the blank file (without text) at the bottom.

6387538009_5063665250_z.jpg


6387536913_8df164b6fa_z.jpg


OK, I can't upload the plain file as the type is wrong but it's easy to edit.
 
Those are really good. :lol: I wonder how many "favors" cops get.
 
I guess .gifs not allowed?
 
I shocked on myself because im hot and i do what i want:dunce:.


chive-randomness-44.jpg


chive-randomness-5.jpg


cool-lead.jpg


chive-randomness-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was going to save this for Thursday but ehhh...

big%2Bbird.jpg
 
'I danced with your mum because the voices told me to.' :odd:
 
I choked on my best friend's brother because I was drunk.

Seems legit.
 
^^ Twice today I've told that exact lie while updating software.
 
^ Twice today I've told that exact lie while updating software.

What, that you choked on your best friend's brother? :odd:
 
Errr..........slow response time makes for epic fail. :(
 
I choked on a sock because I'm hot and do what I want.
 
I choked on my best friend's brother because I was drunk and updating software.

Seems to work. :D
 
'I kissed a pickle because I was high'

I hope thats not a euphemism. :scared:

sarcastm.jpg


sarcastr.jpg
 
So soon!

 
I kissed my father because I was drunk.


truestory.jpg
 
I fell in love with a weirdo because thats how I roll.
 
I danced with a ganster because I was high / am hot and do what I want.....

always.
 
EliteDreamer
Let's bring the funny back...

I got: I murdered myself because I'm hot and I do what I want. :lol:

I went out with my Psychiatrist because that's how I roll. :D I got a worse one on Facebook! :scared:
 
Let's bring the funny back...

internetmemesbirthdayba.jpg


I got: I murdered myself because I'm hot and I do what I want. :lol:

I smacked a ninja because that's what I do!

(I suggest you don't try that)
 
I gave my number to a llama because the voices told me to.
 
I shot an iPod because I hate myself.

(Considering that I don't own a single Apple product, this doesn't quite work.)
 
Back