Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,723 views
If you're going to post images with expletives in them, do a better job of editing. Or better yet, skip posting them completely.
 
RichPeoplesLogic-44625.jpg

Stop-40208.jpg
 
Haha fitting comic.

Another update on "du hast" or "du hasst":

It's also a song of the famous German rock band "Rammstein":

l

That was the entire point of the comic.
 
@ Peter.

Or we can use Famine's destructive laser eyes :dopey:
 
^My eyes


(Probably didn't realize this one...)

7tczD.jpg



Someone is actually selling this... lol
VBdqY.jpg


XBzFr.jpg


SOGeD.jpg



So true for me, but then again I'm not a math major or anything close

eK8HV.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Those two are good. I had a similar chain of nonsense on my Facebook a few weeks back. It helps when you have a group of like-minded idiots online at the same time.

...sounds familiar. ;)

Premium Ramblings on most weekends :lol:
 
In the year 2000, school essays will be composed of giant trollface/lolface panels.
 
Yeah, I thought I would get flak for it's size, but damn, it made me laugh hard so I decided to post it anyway.
 
I didn't think your "pic" conveying yourself pretending to have anal sex was anything other than off-topic nonsense.

No anal sex my friend, acting as if having sex with a girl, at the age of 12, it was just being stupid, nothing serious about it. It was the situation that was funny, because we got "caught" fooling around (oh and we had certainly clothes on so chill). You just didn't get the funny. After your logic every second rage comic must be removed...

That was the entire point of the comic.

Possible, probably.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's some...innapropriate language in there for those who can translate. :p
Thanks. Now I have an irrational need to know what they say.:guilty:
 
Alex p.
No anal sex my friend, acting as if having sex with a girl, at the age of 12, it was just being stupid, nothing serious about it. It was the situation that was funny, because we got "caught" fooling around (oh and we had certainly clothes on so chill). You just didn't get the funny. After your logic every second rage comic must be removed...
And here I thought the thread title with the whole "No sex" thing, regardless of the situation and how funny you thought it was, was pretty clear. :rolleyes:
 
TB
And here I thought the thread title with the whole "No sex" thing, regardless of the situation and how funny you thought it was, was pretty clear. :rolleyes:

I honestly didn't know the rules were that strict regarding that particular manner. I think it is totally ridiculous and I guess you also removed it for other reasons. But rules are rules, so next time I won't post anything similar to that.

(Just noticed it wasn't you, who removed it. Also, the mod found it to be "off-topic nonsense", I personally don't see how it is supposed to be off-topic, when I found it funny, if he doesn't, that's his opinion, nothing more.)
 
Alex p.
I honestly didn't know the rules were that strict regarding that particular manner. I think it is totally ridiculous and I guess you also removed it for other reasons. But rules are rules, so next time I won't post anything similar to that.

(Just noticed it wasn't you, who removed it. Also, the mod found it to be "off-topic nonsense", I personally don't see how it is supposed to be off-topic, when I found it funny, if he doesn't, that's his opinion, nothing more.)

Gee, and I thought I was being nice because I didn't go through with an infraction for you.

Can't please everyone, as they say.

dylansan
There's some...innapropriate language in there for those who can translate. :p

Yeah, the katakana is naughty...A pity, because it's actually helpful.
 
Last edited:
There's some...innapropriate language in there for those who can translate. :p

Yeah, the katakana is naughty...A pity, because it's actually helpful.

*sigh* Thanks for looking out

Have to use it in Aerodynamics and CFD Calculations as well as Heat Transfer Across things etc etc... :P

Yeah I'm just in info security/systems stuff, so right now that stuff isn't very relevant to me. I'm glad it's that way as well :)

VC7K1.jpg


P.S. Here's mine:

attachment.php


breaupfail.jpg


MwGPb.jpg


HMuAH.jpg


qUnnX.jpg


funny-pictures-history-everyday-im-shufflin.jpg


funny-pictures-history1.jpg


funny-pictures-history-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
 
Last edited:
h13h1.jpg


sjuHM.png


NhMeD.jpg


vZ2nA.jpg


7ji9.jpeg



How I feel walking around campus on the first day back from break.

GJAPa.jpg



Seems legit

azFrg.jpg


kmPtp.jpg


qMQYt.png


UxVOx.jpg


zHIEs.jpg


cg3Bc.jpg
 
Back