Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,642 views
^ I don't get it. Proper dirty item placement is key to optimum cleanliness and dishwasher efficiency.
 
382669_10150480959551840_21785951839_9074517_384912621_n.jpg


:D:tup:


It's funny because it's a Canon.
 
Beerz
It's funny because it's a Canon.
That seriously makes me cringe.
 
I don't think the 300mm is weather sealed in any way either. :scared:
 
TB
That seriously makes me cringe.

I just tell myself...they're washing away the Ebola Virus that the Canon has mysteriously contracted, for the good of mankind.

That's the only plausible explanation.
 
1642785_460s.jpg


How the...?
 
382669_10150480959551840_21785951839_9074517_384912621_n.jpg


:D:tup:


It's funny because it's a Canon.

I cringed for a second, then i saw it was a cannon. so i laughed instead! :lol:
 
:lol:



But yeah, I'd be worried if that was a Nikon. As it is, not a big loss.

:sly:
 
That last guy must have been christened by Bill Cosby.
 

That's just retarded.
Shouldn't that be "DEUX" instead?... Last I heard, "UN" isn't Spanish for "ONE".
 
That's just retarded.
Shouldn't that be "DEUX" instead?... Last I heard, "UN" isn't Spanish for "ONE".

Yes it should, but it's from 9Gag, I doubt the person who made it was a smart un.
 
NINE_HUNDRED
I doubt the person who made it was a smart un.

Don't you mean deux? :p
 
It can be if you're lazy.
 
Can someone explain the Nokia phone phenomenon, at least without dumping me off at KnowYourMeme?
 
MazdaPrice
They're indestructable.

Proof (well, that it can survive idiocy and real-life abnormal wear and tear)?
 
Proof (well, that it can survive idiocy and real-life abnormal wear and tear)?

The meme is as much proof as you will find on the net.

Although older mobile phones were generally sturdier, I found. Especially my Nokia 3410, no less!

They've always been. Don't know why they recently came up with a meme version of it, tbh

The internet moves in mysterious ways.
 
Last edited:
MazdaPrice
The meme is as much proof as you will find on the net.

Which is to say...seems legit.

Then again, my first cell phone was a Nokia, but it was work for use only, since it would receive all calls but you couldn't send any outside-line calls (you could only call other departments).

I dropped it many, many times, left it cars for hours in end, and once it even was stuck in the car wash. Dried it off, fired it up again, and it was back to normal. The clip was crap, but the phone worked until they replaced them all with some VoIP system of brick-phones.

So I suppose the Nokia strength story works well enough to temporarily derail a thread.
 
Back