Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,724 views
382669_10150480959551840_21785951839_9074517_384912621_n.jpg


:D:tup:


It's funny because it's a Canon.
"Sensor Cleaning: You're doing it wrong!"

Anyway, that's a mean remark. :trouble:
 
Which is to say...seems legit.

Then again, my first cell phone was a Nokia, but it was work for use only, since it would receive all calls but you couldn't send any outside-line calls (you could only call other departments).

I dropped it many, many times, left it cars for hours in end, and once it even was stuck in the car wash. Dried it off, fired it up again, and it was back to normal. The clip was crap, but the phone worked until they replaced them all with some VoIP system of brick-phones.

So I suppose the Nokia strength story works well enough to temporarily derail a thread.

Well, had one of those - had to get a replacement 3 times in 1 month. Went for a Sony Ericsson T810 afterwards and lived happily ever after.

On-topic!

hate-my-job-101.jpg
 
^ That is just evil.
 
I would just avoid that bathroom...If I knew which one that was:scared:
 
It'll just be a load of hot air.
 
41578_304637437182_7898_n.jpg
 
Which is to say...seems legit.

Then again, my first cell phone was a Nokia, but it was work for use only, since it would receive all calls but you couldn't send any outside-line calls (you could only call other departments).

I dropped it many, many times, left it cars for hours in end, and once it even was stuck in the car wash. Dried it off, fired it up again, and it was back to normal. The clip was crap, but the phone worked until they replaced them all with some VoIP system of brick-phones.

So I suppose the Nokia strength story works well enough to temporarily derail a thread.

I dropped Mine of the 3rd floor (well My Mum did).I swear not even a Scratch
 
Caprisun is a classic :lol:.
 
@ Mr. S

Try listening to Sugar :sly:
 

Dude,that's all i hear about at work.(Grocery Store here)

I was talking to a co-worker about how bad i disliked Tebow today and a customer overheard and said,"well you must not be on God's side,because he is God's QB you know".

I had to keep my lips sealed as i was about to say,"well did God come down and tell you this"?
 
A venti AlPacino will 🤬 you up real nice!
 
sArDG.png
 
Dude,that's all i hear about at work.(Grocery Store here)

I was talking to a co-worker about how bad i disliked Tebow today and a customer overheard and said,"well you must not be on God's side,because he is God's QB you know".

I had to keep my lips sealed as i was about to say,"well did God come down and tell you this"?

I live in the "bible belt" so I just hear about him on every other Facebook post. Not sure how a lucky QB is suddenly god's BFF but I know if I say anything I'll be labeled as a demon, even though I really, really want to.
 
Very old I know but given whats currently going on the the GT Threads, I felt it was appropreate to bring it back out:

Peekingkazu.jpg
 
alderaaan%2Bplaces.jpg
 
Back