Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,049 views
tumblr_ly0b2lQaGo1qzkrfxo1_r1_500.jpg
 
Or he's a distant cousin of Small Fryz.

Oi!!

I do read every post of this thread you know!!

I'm not a midget small person! I'm a respectable 165cm / 5'6!:dopey:
 
So, Countdown. Make the longest word you can using some, or all, of the following letters...

_57977136_countdown_grab.jpg


And, yes, they had to bleep out the response.

And, no, it wasn't rapewank...
 
I got 'awaken'. What's wrong with th... oh, I see.
 
REAWAKEN - 8 letter score. I rock.

Oh, I see what they did there.....surprised they can see that board what with it making people go blind.
 
^ Sounds like a Zombie movie. Typical!
 
Oi!!

I do read every post of this thread you know!!

I'm not a midget small person! I'm a respectable 165cm / 5'6!:dopey:

Uhh, that's...uhm...respectable! A little taller than the missus! :D

Eiijo.jpg
 
@Mr. S Lamar Smith - what a prize 🤬! :lol:
 
The next day...

zombie-egg-2.jpg
 
So, Countdown. Make the longest word you can using some, or all, of the following letters...

_57977136_countdown_grab.jpg


And, yes, they had to bleep out the response.

And, no, it wasn't rapewank...

They've had w**kers before, during the Richard Whitely years.

I'd have thought rape would have been a more offensive word but obviously it's only a four letter word.

From 1991:

Countdown_letters_game.jpg
 
IGNORE, I forgot how to say "awaken".
 
That's more legit than Al Pacino, Jon Gotti and Bernard Madoff's tax returns.

Combined.
 
^ Or Rupert Murdoch's claims that he supports "free speech".
 
DK
^ Or Rupert Murdoch's claims that he supports "free speech".

I know.

Edison didn't invent the lightbulb and Tesla didn't invent the radio.
 


I did nazi this before. Anne Frankly, I find it quite heilarious!
 
Diese Witzen gefallen mir.

Ich mag.
 
Back