Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,979 views
History questions are usually alot more vauge than that. Usually it's some obscure drawing that crudely depicts something/someone that is so small you wouldn't bother to read about it & have probably never seen before (E.G: a painting made in 1649. I don't 🤬 know any paintings made in 1649)!

Que Buzz killington picture :D

Sorry. I just had a history test today and did utter rubbish because of the aforementioned vaugeness.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
8302.jpg


1847791_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
That DJ meme guy reminds me of Joe Cornish...
 
nick09, there's language on the last pic.
 
Thanks for the warning. I did not notice it. Another picture for your viewing pleasure.

Get+a+Life_c3468a_3186618.jpg
 
Last edited:

My girlfriend asked who the old woman on Ellen was today. I laughed when I looked over and saw that it was him.

Although, you'd look the same if you had done the amount of drugs and alchohol that he has.
 
Doesn't matter how ugly Steven Tyler is, he's still a boss.


w6dBfv
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!

206234_10150150682057870_88420692869_6298810_5773770_n.jpg
 
I think she's stunning.

She may not be a catwalk model, but she doesn't need to be. God-damn confidence is sexy.


I would.
 
I think she's stunning.

She may not be a catwalk model, but she doesn't need to be. God-damn confidence is sexy.


I would.

She scares the unholy living crap out of me. I guess some guys like a challenge.
 
I love how the Steven Tyler pic is posted by a guy with "Lifters" in his name...
 
She may not be a catwalk model, but she doesn't need to be. God-damn confidence is sexy.

Confidence is sexy but trying too hard for attention is not...Call the FAA, I think something crashed and burned.

[/diff'rent strokes for...]
 
What did all that - stuff - cost??!!?!?!?

So if any of you are out there and can afford this stuff, but don't really have the, um, confidence to proceed, just send me the money. I could use it!
 
Lesson here: Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
 
This is more 👍 than funny...
tumblr_lvaqkiHA3N1qctkcl.jpg
 
futurama-credit-card.jpg

That has to exist.
724e0c1dfa7054738a66eff784ca0a7320110725-22047-10zbx7e.jpg

Why so small?

Now all there needs to be is a Shoop da Whoop version with "IMMA FIRIN' MY MONEY!"
 
What the? Are those some kind of horn implants or something? :odd::yuck::sick::crazy:

Off-topic!

I read something about it, they basically inject Botox or something alike, so that it's reacting. Weird stuff.

On-Topic!

1875537_700b.jpg


1895254_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back