Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,981 views
1908395_460s.jpg
 
^ :lol:

I use to do that in Elementary school... Those things hurt like hell if you make them right.. :p
 
We still do it in high school. They do hurt.
 
^ :lol: It's lies, I tell thee, all lies, God damn it!
 
lol, memebase is filled with SOPA meme's. :)

internet-memes-sopa.jpg
 
Yaaay reddit is back up! Now we can go back to posting funnies :D

jm6TQ.jpg


03OUp.png


freshiewikilol.jpg
 
I nearly spit water all over my iPod at that first one.
 
The paper will still hurt more :p
e94fc9f2-c0d0-4afd-bc25-784c6cf55d1a.jpg
 
She's tanned and looks like Ian Thorpe, making her of no value to me personally.

The Encarta tweet on the last page kills me.
 
She's tanned and looks like Ian Thorpe, making her of no value to me personally.

The Encarta tweet on the last page kills me.

Ian Thorpe! :lol:
 
She's tanned and looks like Ian Thorpe, making her of no value to me personally.

Yep, the girl wearing the jeans is way hotter in my opinion.

Is the girl in the front with that old guy?
 
1912619_700b.jpg


And yeah, the girl wearing jeans is way hotter.
 


I think he looks better with a proper Aussie haircut!
 
Back