Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,004 views
demotivational-posters-payback.jpg


demotivational-posters-on-the-next-episode.jpg


koma-comic-strip-hey.jpg
 
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
 
Smize, girls!
 
I don't think that's particularly funny at all. It just highlights the way people don't really know what SOPA was all about, and that they seem to think its dismissal means that they have a right to pirate material without consequence.
 
That pic is only missing Arnie...
 
and a little GTP flavour....

 
Perfect masculine line up there. 👍
 
I blame ugly feminists. The attractive one's are smart enough to get the bloke to do everything for them. That's true feminism! :D
 
I got one at work. She wants equality in the work place. I'm game but I think she must have not realised that we're in China, where sexual harassment is encouraged. At least by my manager any way.
 
Have you called your John Thomas 'The Manager'? :eek:
 
^Idiots. Prove you're not an idiot by voting for anyone running at all? Okay.
 
Back