Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,044 views
EDIT: And the professional troll of the year award goes to...


Everyone that sent these messages through university email

UZMAu.png

This is Bangor Univeristy, Wales. I go there.

PJ Hall is one of the main buildings, and that instantly grabbed my attention. Then in the ransom letter, I deciphrered the location, which I do know; Ffriddoedd Road, opposite Morrisons.

I don't deserve to live for knowing/working this out.

Ffordd Ffriddoedd is Welsh for Ffriddoedd Road
Untitled.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is Bangor Univeristy, Wales. I go there.

PJ Hall is one of the main buildings, and that instantly grabbed my attention. Then in the ransom letter, I deciphrered the location, which I do know; Ffriddoedd Road, opposite Morrisons.

I don't deserve to live for knowing/working this out.

Really? Ha I think it's pretty cool that at least two people here go there. Any more funny emails from that thread?


edit: funny

xGqSJ.jpg


WkRat.jpg


Scumbag captain

v6cJK.jpg


FMuVV.jpg


iR1M6.jpg


u0pSJ.jpg
 
Last edited:
Who else goes to Prifysgol Bangor?
 
Apparently Dragonistic

The pink bottle thing is far from over, as a member of that uni there appears to be an explosion in my inbox to read. There is now emails coming from the pink bottle itself, telling it's story of woe and despair under the previous tyrant who owned it.


edit: describes my dog perfectly

kbw71.jpg
 
Last edited:
vfrmaverick
that bride aint no bride. its a dude

Scary thought. Who owns that dress and how did they get it?
 
Scary thought. Who owns that dress and how did they get it?
It's from the movie Johnny Mad Dog... and it's not a comedy.
 
Dragonistic or MP, you guys able to show us more Pink Bottle emails?
 
Dragonistic or MP, you guys able to show us more Pink Bottle emails?

To be honest, I rarely check my student e-Mails. It's mainly people spamming advertising rooms to let and train tickets to London for sale...

koma-comic-strip-too-accurate.jpg
 
Last edited:
Chief Westernsky: "That nothing compared to how white man ripped off our ancestors."
 
I see these commercials all the time. Do people actually fall for this tripe?

I'm not even sure people even bother to read that part. Its amazing anyone besides me even catches it.
 
If Holly is old enough, give me her number.
 
Dragonistic or MP, you guys able to show us more Pink Bottle emails?

In the form of quotes rather then screen prints, I will do so shortly.
 
I could have a look at my e-Mails but there's only so much funny in receiving the e-Mail TRAIN TICKET TO LONDON FOR SALEEEE!!!!! 6 times a day.
 
If she doesn't know who Hitler is, she's to young for you.

In the Netherlands 16 is legal. And dumb people come in all ages.
 
I could have a look at my e-Mails but there's only so much funny in receiving the e-Mail TRAIN TICKET TO LONDON FOR SALEEEE!!!!! 6 times a day.

So true, or ROOM AVAILABLE... unfortunately my internet is being terrible so i'll wait until it becomes more stable to grab the pink bottle ones.
 
I don't want to turn this into a "Why Bangor Hoarde sucks thread" Dragonistic, but I really wish I could only receive e-Mails from my lecturers.

The spam is totally infurating and unnecessary. How many rooms are available on College Road/Ffordd-y-Goleg again?
 
Millions upon millions?

Yes, and all the houses are well furnished with lovely housemates.

---

Classic.
7769a926-e2d0-4f5c-9870-1d3583c04b29.jpg


Great reaction face.
Clarksontemp.jpg


My generation and our degrees.
12299746.jpg
 
^ I definitely agree!!

<- True story. :(
 
You live in Vegas and you're lamenting being single?

:doingitwrong:
 
^ Unfortunately, the people here are WAY too different compared to many common beliefs (Facebook-status City)...I have a better chance in Chicago, L.A., and Bay-Area. :indiff:
 
That's amazing.

The best pseudo-nudity picture I've seen.
 
Back