Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,044 views
That picture has nudity...

...I think

Oh my gosh that's a thumb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It took me a while to figure out which hand goes to which person, but that one is the hardest for me. It almost appears to come out of her belly button :odd:
 
1415908_460s.jpg

vader_fabulous-e1306254451398.jpg

1279956_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
I see these commercials all the time. Do people actually fall for this tripe?
Anyone smart enough to read the fine print should be smart enough to not need to borrow money.
 
Mr. S
That's Rémi Gaillard, he painted a box like the common radar control boxes over here. He's some sort of urban comedian from France. And he's been to jail for his jokes. :p

Something else he has done.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y">YouTube Link</a>

Just a suggestion to anyone viewing this thread, go watch all of Remi's videos. I literally spent about 3 hours viewing his channel and didn't laugh at about 2 of the over 100 videos. He is a champ :D.
 
Holy cow, that did take me a second as I reached for the report button. :lol:

Took me all of 10 minutes to actually figure out what was going on there :lol:
 

The kids in China have to learn that in school. The only difference between the pronunciation of the words is a slight tone. That kind of kills the fun of it for me, knowing that it's just a high school poem they learn.
 
That's the first kid's hand. I'd suggest you take a closer look, but I think that you'd rather not.
 
The kids in China have to learn that in school. The only difference between the pronunciation of the words is a slight tone. That kind of kills the fun of it for me, knowing that it's just a high school poem they learn.

Yeah, i know the pronunciation of that poem.But still funny.
 
Jai
I'm going to be sick, is that a real penis? Probably not, since it hasn't been removed..

If I was a girl with a penis that could do that, I'd have it removed as well...
 
Bargain of the century.
fiftypound.jpg
 
14vrb45.jpg
4
piracy-600x597.jpg

sopai.jpg
 
Last edited:
[quote=""Jahgee]*Snip piracy*[/quote]

fda.jpg
 
Seriously dislike the piracy pictures.
I know complaining is not allowed, but these just leave a very bitter taste.
 
Of course piracy isn't theft. It's slave labor. You're making money off of someone else's work without having to pay them a single damn cent.
 
In fairness, my response demonstrates that you can skip DVD adverts with VLC. Which I do, when I watch my paid for items.
 
Back