Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,095 views
However, you can't get VLC on a DVD player or console, I think that piracy is wrong but so is putting advertising on a DVD you have paid for.

ANYWAYS, let's not get off-topic
3a49450043c05331fb111ed590281018
 
pic.php


I'm looking for this guy next time I'm in NYC

pic.php
 
Can people please stop reporting "that picture"? It's a thumb, not a penis and if you recognise it as a penis please get down to a genitourinary clinic and seek help.
 
Can people please stop reporting "that picture"? It's a thumb, not a penis and if you recognise it as a penis please get down to a genitourinary clinic and seek help.
Wait, what? People actually reported it?
 
ParkourVeyron
Wait, what? People actually reported it?

Well, I had to look twice to make sure, and anyone giving the pic a quick glance may not realise what it is.
 
Can people please stop reporting "that picture"? It's a thumb, not a penis and if you recognise it as a penis please get down to a genitourinary clinic and seek help.

:lol: Made my day.
 
Seventh repost of a seventh repost.

I know I've committed some in my time but come on...
 
^That made my day as well :lol:

If it was a real penis it would be down before anyone could report it

0kfdB.png


Xssdr.jpg


3NnCb.jpg


D8u4b.png
 
Can people please stop reporting "that picture"? It's a thumb, not a penis and if you recognise it as a penis please get down to a genitourinary clinic and seek help.

hahaha, how many?
 
campfire-fail.jpg


Hmmm... :odd:
 
Can people please stop reporting "that picture"? It's a thumb, not a penis and if you recognise it as a penis please get down to a genitourinary clinic and seek help.

Famine, you're the man! 👍
 
According to what some people think male genitals look like, I'm about nine men.
 
He's all thumbs...
 
I can play four player split-screen Crash Team Racing on my own.
 
According to what some people think male genitals look like, I'm about nine men.

That's your Personal Profile on your CV, isn't it?
 
I can play four player split-screen Crash Team Racing on my own.

Possibly the most fun racer ever to appear on the PS1. Perhaps even on any console to date. Ah yes, the good old days...
 
Back