Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,049 views
35s533.jpg
 
FOXxC.jpg


Vxf28.jpg


0Tqt5.jpg
 
Last edited:
'Facts' about the Earth's position

I'm almost certain this is used to troll people because it really winds me up that much.
 
Indeed, Cameron Diaz has expired (Like Katie Holmes did many years ago), although if she got a tune up people would pay to see her crap films again (Bad Teacher), guys like to see a film promo come with a guarantee, and she doesn't deliver these anymore.
 
^ They're both convicted felons. :rolleyes:
 
Presumably it was the Fashion Police that caught them...
 
^ I think it would take more time to correctly put the sandwich on the holder than to eat it.

STEREOTYPES

Really!? What was the guy that made that picture thinking...?
 
I'm not too sure those are used to benefit work purposes..
 
A sandwich holder? Are us Americans that lazy?!
 
Now, before any grammar nazis show up, I typed in a rush. I should have said "Are we Americans... " instead of "Are us Americans...".

Anyway,

white-trash-repairs-its-just-a-tap-light.jpg
 
^

The FG attempt wouldn't have been necessary if, one or two plays prior, the guy didn't drop the TD pass.

I'm still proud of the Ravens. Better luck next year.
 
Hmm American Football player = fail

Gotta remember that one.
 
Back