Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,147 views
Fixed that for you.

Lol, actually, I'm sure it can be quite entertaining.. it does seem to be less pathetic than the International Diving and Falling Over Competition (premiership/top level football), and easier to understand than proper Rugby... I just don't get the joke... there's simply not enough in the picture for it to be funny in anyway to anyone that didn't watch that game.



FAIL-ATIO

manu.jpg
 
^^^

The text tampers with my memorized pronunciation techniques & average lip action :crazy:
 
Katie Holmes is still hot, what do you mean??
Watch the last scene of Batman Begins. Watch her lip very carefully. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
 
Italian Cruise ship captain Francesco Schettino began his new job as a bus driver yesterday...
5dl9Z.jpg



OiQqc.jpg
 
¡I'm confused!

How many times might one say "gullible" just to see if it really does sound like "oranges?"

What word might describe someone who would do that?

I think it's brilliant!
 
Hvope.png
 

What I always think during exams. Actually last year I noticed a guy had a buttstock of an SMG pocking out of his backpack. :scared: I just kept chill and thought of an escape plan while I wrote the exam. Nothing happened on that day so I'll assume he was in performing arts class and the firearm was just a "prop". :indiff: Still think about it to this day...

(In relation my paintball gun has the identical stock the guy at school had, weird coincidence).

It was a MP5K PDW stock that was poking out of his backpack to be precise.
Heckler%20&%20Koch%20MP5K-PDW.jpg


What's your guys' take on this?
 
(In relation my paintball gun has the identical stock the guy at school had, weird coincidence).

It was a MP5K PDW stock that was poking out of his backpack to be precise.

What's your guys' take on this?

MP5K PDW stock is foldable so it wouldn't be sticking out the bag anyway unless it was a different stock/firearm combo or a paintball gun like yours maybe?
 
Jay
MP5K PDW stock is foldable so it wouldn't be sticking out the bag anyway unless it was a different stock/firearm combo or a paintball gun like yours maybe?

(My paintball gun's stock also folds just like the one the real one), I know the stock folds which boggles my mind as to why the guy wouldn't fold it when he put it in his backpack! He was chatting with a bunch of girls in the hallway laughing and making jokes with them. :confused:
 
What I always think during exams. Actually last year I noticed a guy had a buttstock of an SMG pocking out of his backpack. :scared:

One time a guy walked out of lecture and left his bag. I ran some situations in my mind including the possibility of death by bomb. He came back to the class after 40-50 minutes. :odd:
 
One time a guy walked out of lecture and left his bag. I ran some situations in my mind including the possibility of death by bomb. He came back to the class after 40-50 minutes. :odd:

Reminds me of Bill Bailey. A few days after the London bombings, he got on the underground and saw the reflection of a shifty looking man who was sweating profusely. He panicked, then realized it was his own reflection.
 
317368_2534125601373_1500563577_2734745_1259253044_n.jpg
 
Back