Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,153 views
That newspaper article about a robber suffering a "fall" is amazing.
 
317368_2534125601373_1500563577_2734745_1259253044_n.jpg

Seems legit.
 
S**t happens!

 
S**t happens!
My brother had a black t-shirt of that. Interesting to see it again, after 20 years or so. And still funny.
 
tumblr_lwwh5mdFNb1qf74bqo1_500.jpg
 
haha except for the complete lack of amps (I know that's the point of physics/science troll though)
 
I'm just off to 'take care of my business'...
 
Hang on, that is the from the University of Manchester, my Mum goes there..
 
She's not a cleaner is she? :scared:
 
I'd slow down, as both Manchester Unis straddle Oxford Road at some point.

Although from looking at clues in the letter, the 'real' Manchester Uni looks the more likely candidate.
 
I always knew Manchester was full of w**kers.
 
I'm just surprised they were actually using a shower!
 
Just imagine the horror you'll see when you are the janitor. All that hair, and the manjuice dripping off.
 
How did you know what the janitor looked like? ;)
 
How did you know what the janitor looked like? ;)

You misread. :p

Although, my girlfriend was a janitor when I first got to know her. She's hot. :sly:
 
You misread. :p

Although, my girlfriend was a janitor when I first got to know her. She's hot. :sly:

Not surprised. It's tiring work being a janitor!
 
Back