Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,038 views
404340_10150552690754674_503384673_8694060_2407518_n.jpg

PLC this.

Aww, that's too cute! :3
 
Inappropriate DJ

-snip-

Here's an idea -
We've heard news of a volcano destroying an entire city...

Next up, by request, "Eruption."

and

A man was killed after falling off a set of stairs...

By popular demand, "Stairway to Heaven."
 
Last edited:
lmLxZ.jpg
 
👎 It's people like you that make this world suck. :lol:

It's people like you who think someone looks gay or "gangsta" if they wear plaid. Was only a joke anyway.
 
It's people like you who think someone looks gay or "gangsta" if they wear plaid. Was only a joke anyway.

Someone needs to stop taking things seriously. I wonder why I wrote "Joking" on the bottom of my post. :indiff:
 
I just whipped this one up. I caught this quick pose from the State of the Union Address earlier today.

trolbamapng.jpg
 
tumblr_lx1jaa5Bgx1qc9gl6o1_500.jpg


Posted his phone number on his facebook, gets trolled.
rsQ93.png
 
Cat facts is brimming with win.
 
:lol: so funny!!
 
Yes the cat facts is down right hilarious!




Found a Grudge Racing friend on Craigslist. Grudge racers race for cash aka gamble on a drag race. He was trying to Organize a Race on GT5 where people buy in and the pot paid back to the top three.

Beings he is slower then myself, I did not know anything about this. I call it free money. LoL he left his cell number.

Now do I use my emergency cell and start a conversation and then get into said race under a covert PSN ID?

Someone push me to do it. LoL
 
Jai
Hrmm, how did he describe that kind of cut to the hairdresser?

"I want to look like a bear is crapping my head please."
 
Last edited:
e0b.jpg
 
Jai
Hrmm, how did he describe that kind of cut to the hairdresser?

I think he asked for a "Lewis Hamilton" then decided it wasn't ridiculous enough and got a bit creative with a razor.
 
Jai
Hrmm, how did he describe that kind of cut to the hairdresser?

"Okay, so I went on GTPlanet and saw this thing called an Abefro..."
 
Back