Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,971 views
It'll break down every day, so that'll be difficult. :D

Ah, you've spotted my plan. That way I won't have to go to class.
 
40651131645235506512914.jpg
 
Is it just me, or are most pictures in a 'motivational poster' style much funnier without some lame caption explaining what anyone with an IQ above 12 could see?

Quoted for truth.

Although...

motivnihilism0zg.jpg
 
He has the weirdest boner over his own poor photo doctoring skills...
 
We don't need a pipe-smoking Bing Crosby in here Alex!
 
Bing Crosby is Troll Dad.

220px-Bing_Crosby_1942.jpg
trolldad.jpg


Bing_Crosby_in_Road_to_Singapore_trailer.jpg
 
Always thought it was Richard Hammond

tumblr_lkqsf8uhrS1qccrfuo1_400.jpg
 
Yeah I can see that comparison but... Bing Crosby suits it more. Somehow.
 
Last time I saw walls move that much, I was on acid.
 
to my friends of europe and australia...how do you pronounce the name of famous rap artist jay z? is it

A. Jay Z as in Zee
B. Jay Z as in Zed

serious question

jay_z.jpg
 
Jay Zee.
 
I'm Canadian and I say zed usually but it's definitely Jay Zee. Jay Zed sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, I was on the website for The Keg (Canadian steakhouse chain), and this was on their website.



I lol'd.
 
Anyway, I was on the website for The Keg (Canadian steakhouse chain), and this was on their website.



all she needs is shades

1279082592656.jpg
 
I'm Canadian and I say zed usually but it's definitely Jay Zee. Jay Zed sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, I was on the website for The Keg (Canadian steakhouse chain), and this was on their website.



I lol'd.

I dont get it.
 
At least they're not expectorating you.
 
Me neither. :odd:

Maybe you should photoshop her face onto everyone else's. :lol:
 
Back