Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Bugger, just realised it's a .gif
 
404340_10150552690754674_503384673_8694060_2407518_n.jpg

PLC this.

Strangely, the girl got her wish.

Almost as fast as the teeth would fly out at the dentist's, no doubt!

I loved Lucky Charms as a kid. Until they were banned in the UK. I tried some in Canada and my teeth felt like they were going to fall out. :sick:
 
^ I presume little Lily Robinson is going to get paid naming rights for that product. Hmmmm.

I'm now thinking of writing to Sainsbury's to get other names changed. "Dear SSSSSSaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinsburysssss, why are ANdrex c/alled ANdrex????? They should be c/alled 'drippy botty dib dabs' you idiotz."

:D
 
^ I presume little Lily Robinson is going to get paid naming rights for that product. Hmmmm.

Good question.

I'm now thinking of writing to Sainsbury's to get other names changed. "Dear SSSSSSaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinsburysssss, why are ANdrex c/alled ANdrex????? They should be c/alled 'drippy botty dib dabs' you idiotz."
I'm aware of the Joke, but that would only apply to own brands.
 
theotherspongey
Oh, I hope you're joking Jai.

Please be...

I don't think he's joking. Shall you tell him or shall I?
 
That's the sometimes awkward problem with having newteens on the forum.

I would say 'find it out for yourself' but perhaps that's not the best advice right now...!
 
Jai
That one I don't get, what are they doing?

You're 14. Surely you should know that by now...
 
When a man and himself love each other very much, something can happen...
 
You see there's this thing called the internet and when you type fap into google you get all your answers.
 
You see there's this thing called the internet and when you type fap into google you get all your answers.

Not safe for work, definitely not safe for school.
 
:lol:

Man, this "what is fap" thing is funnier than most pics I've seen around here :lol:
 
^^Language. Just sayin'.
 
faps126_7z.jpg
 
I'm 12 (+8) and what is this...
 
A bad homemade one. Back story can be found here.

onlyfoolsandhorses.jpg
 
Back