Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,958 views
404898_10150501311010642_122689655641_8796585_801706965_n.jpg
 
:cool: Still got a laugh. :cheers:
Hadn't, perhaps surprisingly had time to browse all 384 other pages just to make sure! Kind of tricky to "search" for a picture too unless you've got exactly the same URL! :ouch:

Has this one been done too?
303892_10150847706450221_516540220_21063615_1635195356_n.jpg

When I was a kid, I actually liked spinning the cassette on a pencil to rewind it.

I even timed myself to see how fast I could rewind the tape....never fast enough, thats how fast!


Jerome
 
Was she harpooned?
 
Picture on the right looks like a draq queen trying to pull two orange snakes wearing berets out of a basket.
 
To be fair, they did catch her best angle.

Picture on the left = 8:00pm
Picture on the right = 2:30am
 
Last edited:
That's one of those things that'll help.
 
I don't and I do (understand).
 
livemusic
I don't and I do (understand).

I think it's because I guess some politicians say they'll do one thing, and do the other.
 
I meant I don't live in the States.
 
I meant I don't live in the States.

Neither does the Welshman living in Germany. But I'm an infrequent poster in the US Election thread, I keep on top of things.
 
Back