Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,811 views
Okay,

I guess someall politicians? :odd:

some all politicians.

He fixed it so it humourously said all politicians instead. The strikethrough was comic.
 
It's funny because most of the members who got the joke aren't American. :lol:
 
Kudos on 15k Keef.

I like political humour. It's refreshing.

Keef's 15kth
It's funny because most of the members who got the joke aren't American

How tragic that foreigners understand and appreciate Ron Paul better than too many Americans themselves!
 
XIBhZ.jpg
 
@ T-Rex Pic

It saddens me greatly that he can't reach at all nor has enough fingers, but at least he can play the ukelele.. It reminds me of a poem I read that has a similar background.
 
@T-rex

I don't know why but I thought the guitar was a gun at first and he was gonna shoot himself. :p
 
E2SeO.jpg


"What is this cereal doing in my marshmallows?!"
 
E2SeO.jpg


"What is this cereal doing in my marshmallows?!"

I only ate the marshmallows as a child, which was a waste of the actual cereal, and so my mother stopped buying them, a big disappointment for childhood me.
 
Peter.
I only ate the marshmallows as a child, which was a waste of the actual cereal, and so my mother stopped buying them, a big disappointment for childhood me.

What moron at General Mills didn't have the idea to make an all marshmallow version? We all know how fast those would fly off the shelves. LoL
 
What moron at General Mills didn't have the idea to make an all marshmallow version? We all know how fast those would fly off the shelves. LoL

Almost as fast as the teeth would fly out at the dentist's, no doubt!
 
# of Marshmallow boxes sold > or = # of dentist visits?
 
They should have made bags of marshmallows to hand out at halloween
 
...or trampolines...
 
Dion has a trampoline?
 
Look, stop it with the height thing - he's 5'6" alright!

:sly:
 
Peter.
I only ate the marshmallows as a child, which was a waste of the actual cereal, and so my mother stopped buying them, a big disappointment for childhood me.

My daughter played me for a sucker about a year ago during a trip to the grocery store. She proceeded to eat exactly zero of the unlucky oat-based charms.

I used to really like that cereal, oats and freeze-dried marshmallows, before I discovered coffee. Good times...
 
Back