Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,815 views
Dennisch
Your pic isn't showing. After quoting it is.

You must be a sinner, then.
 
2288507_460s.jpg


This is the Funny Pic Thread, right? Less speak, moar funny!

This one sent my mind where it shouldn't be, just what is he doing?
 
^

This is the kind of pic that reminds me why the Internet is such an interesting place.
 
Aside from the humour, they're quite well drawn.

[/Serious point]

Are we sure Jesus was white/caucasian? If he was born in Bethlehem, doesn't that make him Palestinian?
 
Are we sure Jesus was white/caucasian? If he was born in Bethlehem, doesn't that make him Palestinian?

Welcome to the world of ethnocentric iconography.
 
Are we sure Jesus was white/caucasian? If he was born in Bethlehem, doesn't that make him Palestinian?

He is a white, Jewish, passport-carrying tourist who also visited Utah.
 
2187044700b.jpg
 
I almost feel bad for the old guy that drew these :lol:
 
I would post more of those "shut up, Jesus" pics but I would be amazed if they all haven't been posted already.

TjvZW.jpg

MGdlh.jpg


spelled-ocean-wrong.jpg
 
The closed stairs are pathetic. People have no responsibility for themselves anymore.

God forbid some moron fall down and sue everyone because they hurt themselves.
 
The closed stairs are pathetic. People have no responsibility for themselves anymore.

God forbid some moron fall down and sue everyone because they hurt themselves.

I just like how it's only three steps :lol:
 
The closed stairs are pathetic. People have no responsibility for themselves anymore.

God forbid some moron fall down and sue everyone because they hurt themselves.

You don't think that's what happened?
 
I'm sure that's what happened, that's what makes it sad. If someone just closed them as a joke, it would be funny.
 
Back