Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
haha that last OoT pic is great.
 
111224.jpg


I love how the guy has a nyan cat shirt :lol:
 
:lol: LMFAO @ WhitenNerdy and Mr.S.
 
Is it the standard procedure to name one's teddy bear Mr.Cuddles?
 
Is it the standard procedure to name one's teddy bear Mr.Cuddles?

Mine were very unoriginal; Pig, Rabbit and Lamby, in relation to their respective animals.

I was a creative child.
 
Mine were very unoriginal; Pig, Rabbit and Lamby, in relation to their respective animals.

I was a creative child.

I had Comrade, the white Russian bear.
 
I had Puddin' the stuffed cat. Still do, actually, provided they didn't throw him away when I came to Germany.
 
R1600Turbo
Come at me Bro


Hahahahaha the animal species makes it!

Ant Eater aka Aardvark?
 
:lol:

Best troll ever.
 
Have to admit a chuckle or two from that site.

Sebastian-Vettel.jpg
 
RACECAR
Is it the standard procedure to name one's teddy bear Mr.Cuddles?
My son has 2 matching T-Rex stuffed animals - Arthur and Harvey Dent. I may have had something to do with that. :D

He also has a T-Rex hand puppet named Henry Shirt and I have no idea where that came from...
 
TB, are they Dino-roars? I loved my purple T-Rex when I was little. :lol:
 
407975_293030287429340_100001671130773_780532_314960826_n.jpg


Only at FSU. :ouch:
 
Of course it's a PBR. Wasn't even worth holding the can long enough to throw it away ;)

vJ4TE.jpg


QKS9z.jpg
 
Are those people's faces swapped? I always thought that Jebus was a man.
 
Omnis
TB, are they Dino-roars? I loved my purple T-Rex when I was little. :lol:
Nope. Just random stuffed animals picked up at Kohl's, if memory serves.

On of them has a flat nose (or so I'm told). That's how he tells them apart. :lol:
 
401042_351358111542999_305656109446533_1458134_1170750329_n.jpg
 
Back