Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
I wouldn't say I hate on other music, I just share a common opinion on this forum that in this day and age, it's the artists that don't write their own music, or use auto-tune whenever possible or whatever that receive praise where they shouldn't. You cannot compare Dubstep to a Symphony. Dubstep is purely an electronic way of making as much bass as is possible, virtually no emotional depth. I am aware that Mixers are complex pieces of kit, but the music is so transparent. Symphonic writing takes months to do because one must find music for over 50 players for at least 45 minutes, it is purely acoustic and has a huge emotional depth.

I'm not entirely opposed to electronic music. I may not like Skrillex but I am a huge fan of Daft Punk and Basement Jaxx for example. But Dubstep is basically just noise. Music (Mainstream music at least) has been plummeting downhill for the past 20 years.

Let's keep this thread clean, you have a PM.
 
Calm down kids, we know dubstep isn't supposed to be about the lyrics it's just funny that people would take the time to post the "lyrics" on lyric websites.
 
slims
Calm down kids, we know dubstep isn't supposed to be about the lyrics it's just funny that people would take the time to post the "lyrics" on lyric websites.

Took the pleasure of finding this myself. :D

1b842dbd.jpg
 
Calm down kids, we know dubstep isn't supposed to be about the lyrics it's just funny that people would take the time to post the "lyrics" on lyric websites.

Cloudburn by Feed Me has lyrics :sly:
 
I'm really starting to hate how people all grab a new thing posted at some other site and we get multiple copies dumped here, how embarrassing for them, makes me cringe.
I wasn't going to say anything because I wanted to believe it would magically stop happening, but no.

/end distribution of ire
 
tumblr_lj4xh4rZOY1qduaebo1_500.jpg


tumblr_ljwkyagvJx1qf5vzvo1_500.jpg


brock.jpg
 
GregTheStig
It looks exactly like a Buick Le Sabre to me. My dad has one :grumpy: Even the fake wood trim looks identical.

Correct! Had to google it. Looked like the 90's Ford gauges to me.
 
Forehead Mustache?
4993abbd.jpg



78715d91.jpg
 
:lol:

Love the Bird Jesus Christ one!!
 
Here's one I made earlier:

2004.jpg
 
^the Big bang therory: Siri and raj. Hillarious
 
Two things I learned from the above pic:

1. Humans are indeed animals

2. WHY IS SNAKE MISSING!??!
 
Two things I learned from the above pic:

1. Humans are indeed animals

2. WHY IS SNAKE MISSING!??!

Because he escaped.
 
And the whole point is that when Snake is in the box, you can't see him.

!
 
Look, everyone knows you transport snakes in tubes not boxes. *shakes head*
 
Back