Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,092 views

Your race stopped Because you've been killed.....HOW CUTE
Stop these images they were somewhat funny the first time but not the second!!!
 
Wow, that's not even remotely funny....

Your race stopped Because you've been killed.....HOW CUTE
Stop these images they were somewhat funny the first time but not the second!!!

👍 Totally agree. Post lulz or get out!

My contribution:

2988905_460s_v1.jpg

2981525_460s.jpg


Back to the funny!
 
Wow, that's not even remotely funny....

Your race stopped Because you've been killed.....HOW CUTE
Stop these images they were somewhat funny the first time but not the second!!!

If I remember correctly, nobody was injured in that crash. If someone died from it there's no way in hell I'd post it here. If I'm wrong, sorry.

(edit: Google Jackie Oliver and Jacky Ickx, both are alive)

I'd tell you to chill but I'm sure that would offend somebody on earth too.
 
Last edited:
If I remember correctly, nobody was injured in that crash. If someone died from it there's no way in hell I'd post it here. If I'm wrong, sorry.

(edit: Google Jackie Oliver and Jacky Ickx, both are alive)

I'd tell you to chill but I'm sure that would offend somebody on earth too.
And I'd tell you to do your research, but you obviously can't do that, either.

That car in the background belonged to Piers Courage & the driver in the foreground is Jackie Stewart. That is Piers car burning just moments after he died from impact.
 
And I'd tell you to do your research, but you obviously can't do that, either.

That car in the background belonged to Piers Courage & the driver in the foreground is Jackie Stewart. That is Piers car burning just moments after he died from impact.

42 years ago. I don't think it matters anymore.
 
I still don't know what's so scary about German :confused:.

I think they're pointing out how the words in German are longer than their counterparts in different languages.
 
And I'd tell you to do your research, but you obviously can't do that, either.

That car in the background belonged to Piers Courage & the driver in the foreground is Jackie Stewart. That is Piers car burning just moments after he died from impact.

I picked up that image from someone on Jalopnik, didn't think it was anything fatal. Also the search by image on Google didn't say anything about Piers Courage.
Therefore, sorry.

I'll go back to posting stuff from Reddit like everyone else.

p.s. This what I saw before I posted. 1970 Spanish GP... looks awfully familiar to me. Didn't mention anything about Piers or death, so I posted.
 
Last edited:
McLaren
So then, neither does Senna, Villeneuve, or any other drive right? What's 42 years to 18 or 30?
Looks like somebody needs to read the title of the thread again. NO COMPLAINING. Now please, can we stop this silly argument before this thread gets killed off too?
 
Here's one I just made:

18602.png
 
That's why you use trading cards instead.^ (hint, hint Yu-Gi-Oh!) ;)
 
C'mon, that's a pretty good effort considering my appalling editing skill. :lol:
 
W3HS
C'mon, that's a pretty good effort considering my appalling editing skill. :lol:

I don't get it. :confused:
 
It's a 3310, the most indestructible thing ever. Only Chuck Norris could break one.
 
W3HS
It's a 3310, the most indestructible thing ever. Not even Chuck Norris could break one.
Fixed 👍
 
I still remember my Nokia 3520. Probably the best phone I've ever had when it came to calling and calling only.
 
I think they're pointing out how the words in German are longer than their counterparts in different languages.

I remember reading that the point is innocent things can sound like weapons in German.
 
McLaren
And I'd tell you to do your research, but you obviously can't do that, either.

That car in the background belonged to Piers Courage & the driver in the foreground is Jackie Stewart. That is Piers car burning just moments after he died from impact.

Actually, it is the 1970 Spanish GP, in which that horrendous accident occurred. I think Jackie Oliver was slightly injured, but Piers Courage was not involved in that one. A few races later, poor Piers was killed at the Dutch GP, although in a fiery single-car accident...safety was not given a second thought in F1, until the intervening years of more lapses in safety and preparedness.

/the unfunny truth

With that said...more funny, less carnage and NASCAR-baiting.
 
I remember reading that the point is innocent things can sound like weapons in German.

Not more than in other languages, I suppose.

Yet, "Kugel" can mean the following things:

- ball
- ball point (as in a pen)
- bullet
- slug
- sphere
- scoop of icecream
- bowl
- globe
- pellet
- flank (as in meat)
- head of a bone

But that's pretty much an exception. :dunce:

-------------------------------------------------------------

2989250_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's the german for Kicked in the Kugels?
 
I don't know, perhaps some other Focke might?

...makes a quick ausfahrt...
 
In die Eier, Murmel, Nüsse getreten werden
=
Beeing kicked in the peanuts

But what's up with all the German wording all of sudden. They don't scream every word out loud...
 
...makes a quick ausfahrt...

Pardon you.

---

I agree, German just isn't as 'shouty' as people say. It's only shouty if you shout it.

English has many more peculiarities and irregularities than German does. "Floccinaucinihilipilification" compared with the cutesy Geringschaetzung.

Or Schadenfreude in comparison to 'taking pleasure in the misfortune of others'.
 
Back