Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,069 views
Disney? All I'm seeing are Facebook profile pictures.
 
8475.jpg


8479.jpg
 
Stumbled upon this in my feed today...

XEzi5.jpg
 
Keef, you know people who maaakke things?
 
Everyone seems to be using memes on Facebook now... It's like they just discovered them. Very annoying, to be honest.

I don't get the pic either.
 
Everytime I drop by, I can understand less this place. :lol:
 
Just mocking the randomness of the last page. :dopey:
 
Here too? :rolleyes:

*sigh*

BTW: Green flag is in 30 minutes.
 
When GT class vehicles run the kind of average speeds that NASCAR's do, with similar Aero, and slicks, whilst racing as close as NASCAR's do.. then that pic might be relevant, until then, not so much.
 
When GT class vehicles run the kind of average speeds that NASCAR's do, with similar Aero, and slicks, whilst racing as close as NASCAR's do.. then that pic might be relevant, until then, not so much.

👍
 
Willing to bet the person that made that caption has no idea how ovals work when it comes to rain.

Anyhow:

annoying_facebook_girl_meme-small.jpg
 
MatskiMonk
When GT class vehicles run the kind of average speeds that NASCAR's do, with similar Aero, and slicks, whilst racing as close as NASCAR's do.. then that pic might be relevant, until then, not so much.

Always a rotten one.......
 
When GT class vehicles run the kind of average speeds that NASCAR's do, with similar Aero, and slicks, whilst racing as close as NASCAR's do.. then that pic might be relevant, until then, not so much.

Don't get me wrong.. I don't exactly agree with what the caption is saying at all, I just thought some of you would find it funny, I meant no offense. I'm a NASCAR fan to, the picture above will basically shut up the creator of the picture I posted. But lets not make a pointless debate out of this, the pic I posted was meant to be humerus, nothing more, nothing less.
 
Back