Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,026 views
wellplayed128479194314622249.jpg
 
Now a pic about close racing.
 

There is a website dedicated to the quality of writing on whiteboards and blackboards (or "chalkboards") featured in the background of classroom-themed pornography.

No, I'm not linking you to it. No, I'm not making it up either.
 
One thread that doesn't turn into NASCAR vs The World.

Please.
 
There is a website dedicated to the quality of writing on whiteboards and blackboards (or "chalkboards") featured in the background of classroom-themed pornography.

No, I'm not linking you to it. No, I'm not making it up either.

Not even a hint?
 
Not even a hint?

Google is your friend.

Somebody appears to have written whole essays based on what's on the boards, which surprisingly is all pretty much correct.
 
I think we should all know that almost all motorsports are at one point real close as that NASCAR or Touring Cars pictures, over time they all split. You don't see that close action NASCAR the entire race do you? /End Rant

Back to Funny. Please. :)
 
I think we should all know that almost all motorsports are at one point real close as that NASCAR or Touring Cars pictures, over time they all split. You don't see that close action NASCAR the entire race do you? /End Rant

Back to Funny. Please. :)

In most racing categories they'll stay that close for no more that about 5 laps. In NASCAR they stay together pretty much all the way through, because they need to be close together to go faster, and the performance differences in the cars are hardly discernible.
 
Sorry for the long image, but it's worth it.

5jIlb.jpg


(Great show, btw)
 
Hmmm, does it Schmett?
 
Funny. The American language word for Butterfly is the same as English.
 
Did that simple little picture I posted start a useless trend?
 
Back