Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,083 views
I bet the next photo involves a fireman.

Nope.
chuck-testa-template.png
 
Why is Dennisch editing his post every other minute?
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15814969.jpg
 
Yeah, African children being kidnapped and forced to murder others. How hilarious. :rolleyes:
 
^That's unfortunate. People think that by liking posts on Facebook, they will get Kony closer to prosecution.

I'm pretty peed at this mindless, idiotic generation that I'm forced to associate myself with.
 
1241Penguin
^That's unfortunate. People think that by liking posts on Facebook, they will get Kony closer to prosecution.

I'm pretty peed at this mindless, idiotic generation that I'm forced to associate myself with.

Me too. I'm 17 years old. That is exactly the reason I don't have a facebook. However, I know Kony 2012 is being posted all over facebook because most everyone else my age doesn't think for themselves, making them very predictable.

Lets end this topic and get back to funny pics.
 
^That's unfortunate. People think that by liking posts on Facebook, they will get Kony closer to prosecution.

I'm pretty peed at this mindless, idiotic generation that I'm forced to associate myself with.

Me too. I'm 17 years old. That is exactly the reason I don't have a facebook. However, I know Kony 2012 is being posted all over facebook because most everyone else my age doesn't think for themselves, making them very predictable.

Lets end this topic and get back to funny pics.

👍

internet-memes-oh-you-shared-kony.png
 
They aren't. They are just against the people who think that liking a status on Facebook will lead to Kony being prosecuted or whatever.

These people have no idea what's really going on, other than the fact that Kony is a wanted man. After they "like" the status, they'll just keep on moving on with their lives. They don't take it seriously enough.
 
^That's unfortunate. People think that by liking posts on Facebook, they will get Kony closer to prosecution.

I'm pretty peed at this mindless, idiotic generation that I'm forced to associate myself with.

A generation, lost in Face.
 
Back