Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,026 views
423191_402448003102102_245675842112653_1744472_1842690437_n.jpg
 
So true :lol:
 
Schwartz38
Jesus. That is hard to read on iPhone. Now I have a headache. :grumpy:

Not a chance I'll attempt that from the phone. Maybe save pic and zoom in later. LoL
 
So it's actually revealing the intended incentive for buying said car. Nice.

------------------------------------------------

3238548_700b.jpg


3236269_700b_v1.jpg
 
I don't get the reasoning behind making a picture out of what is said on a television show. why not just put a video?
 

Final proof that Ferrari drivers look like c...... ;)

This one appears to need a good lube and cervix service.
 
kony11.jpg


kony12x.jpg
 
Never thought I'd say this to Famine, but that last one was a repost (of a repost)?
 
Look closer. The two images are related, but apparently not quite how you think they are...
 
Look closer. The two images are related, but apparently not quite how you think they are...

I never knew Joseph Kony was in Rocky until now! How did we not catch him back then? (!)
 
It's the hat isn't it? :dopey:
 
I never knew Joseph Kony was in Rocky until now! How did we not catch him back then? (!)

I think he was too busy getting to the choppah.
 
I think he was too busy getting to the choppah.

Wait, I thought he died fighting the Russian bloke? He must have faked his death and got Soviet help in order to flee to Uganda.
 
Pausing only to stroll through Central American jungles for a few days chasing green blood.
 
Pausing only to stroll through Central American jungles for a few days chasing green blood.

Was that where the crocodile bit his hand off?
 
I want to know when he found time to run Cloud City.


(does this qualify as racism now?)
 
I want to know when he found time to run Cloud City.


(does this qualify as racism now?)

Billy Dee Williams found time to do a Colt 45 ad, so...no.

 
I don't get the reasoning behind making a picture out of what is said on a television show. why not just put a video?
QFT. We have a funny vid thread.. splitting it into separate pictures is a step backwards in motion picture technology by about two hundred years.
 
If the lady bits are in the back, then the @$$hole must be in the driver's seat.

No, but don't be suprised if there's a raft of incedents involving Audi drivers rear-ending Berlinettas.

2136703349_d28b615675.jpg


* yes I know that's an M3, but it's the same joke (according to Clarkson)
 
Back