Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,083 views
scary_face.jpg
 
Sorry, I really don't want to google or imagine "testicles"... :indiff:
 
Yeah. That only confirms that I'd rather not be googling or spending my mind imagining it. Have fun with that one, Monk.
 
3aaf0fb2-e6b2-47b0-bebe-092e3a8ed070.jpeg
 
^ True: Rock and Roll will never die, because anyone can make more interesting music than both Nickelback and Kiss.

No, but don't be suprised if there's a raft of incedents involving Audi drivers rear-ending Berlinettas.

2136703349_d28b615675.jpg


* yes I know that's an M3, but it's the same joke (according to Clarkson)

I'm missing the joke regarding the missing joke.
 
m223860938.jpg

Every time I see a post in the Drift Forum...
 
Once I actually gathered enough willpower to type 9gag in and hit "Enter," this thread became pointless.

C'mon, there's funny stuff out there that isn't on 9gag. (plus it's significantly less likely to be a repost.)

Thank you for your time.
 
Once I actually gathered enough willpower to type 9gag in and hit "Enter," this thread became pointless.

C'mon, there's funny stuff out there that isn't on 9gag. (plus it's significantly less likely to be a repost.)

Thank you for your time.

+1 👍
 
Mind posting funny pics instead of complaining about where everyone is getting them?

internet-memes-its-why-they-always-cry.jpg


tumblr_lz0uyxHCvl1qbm0mn.jpg
 
Pupik
I'm missing the joke regarding the missing joke.

Clarkson has said recently that all Audi drivers a cocks (I dunno if that will be censored, but if it is, think gentlemen's sausage) and then if Audi drivers are that then if they rear end the F12 Berlianetta (specifically from a previous funny pic) then it will be funny.
 
Yeah. That only confirms that I'd rather not be googling or spending my mind imagining it. Have fun with that one, Monk.

Epilation is hair removal. Nothing more exciting.
 
pokmon-i-mean-you-just-catch-em-all1.jpg


pokmon-red-shell-red-shells-everywhere.jpg


pokmon-the-power-thats-inside.jpg


pokmon-its-a-sad-day-for-regigigas.jpg


pokmon-reframe-meowtfits-done-right.png


This one always frustrates me.
pokmon-the-best-of-the-best.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hmm this image is infraction worthy.
MSPaint something to replace the B word please.
 
^why, it's a female mama dog?? Because cats??
 
If you can say the word bitch without it getting censored, that you can have it in a picture.
 
Back