Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,049 views
What do falcows retrieve? Chick-fil-a sandwiches?
 
Falcows! Glorious!!!
 
Found this in a convenience store:

08032012020.jpg


"Make my day."
 
Got to love the bright, colorful happy packaging.

Reminds me of the "Sword Training Family Center" I saw a few years back.
 
Credit to my buddy Josh Hibbard...

430568_10150614919959565_711849564_8901905_520049855_n.jpg
 
In China I go commando.
 
NissanSkylineN1
:scared: The girl in the orange looks identical to the one in my math class.... creepy...

This is like my neighborhood in sherwood OR
 
In Scotland they don't even try...

picturethis15-1.jpg
 
^ I suspect it "worked" but they replaced the screen, I can't see the plastic taking such a beating and scorching, without it even cracking the display?
 
^ I suspect it "worked" but they replaced the screen, I can't see the plastic taking such a beating and scorching, without it even cracking the display?

I can see it still working, but you are right, they had to at least clean up the screen
 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How do I link a picture directly from a site if I can't get the picture on its own.
Like on memebase.
 
Mr. S

That's just what the liberal media wants you to believe...oh wait, I need to buy more gold now because Obama misplaced my car keys.


Racedude
Found this in a convenience store:

"Make my day."

I'm at a Subaru shop right now, and there's a clipboard with that very same logo.
 
Back