Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,049 views
Why do I get the feeling a 'Coney' has killed more people than a 'Kony'...
 
axletramp
Why do I get the feeling a 'Coney' has killed more people than a 'Kony'...

I've had a few of them on my trips to Michigan, and haven't suffered any heartburn, amazingly.

So good...
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15972190.jpg
 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8WyYYsn8ocU/TTNZdGTchyI/AAAAAAAAAJI/QAis6LuoD60/s1600/chili_dog.jpg[ /IMG]

My buddy [URL="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=711849564"]Josh[/URL] made it but I chose the hot dog. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I [I]would[/I] kill to get a Hot Dog like that here...

EDIT: How I hate to get hungry at 3 am.
 
AOS-
New campaign propaganda poster:

Join Kony; Receive Coney.

The bounty on Kony's head is a coney.
 
lol.jpg

lol5.jpg

lol4.jpg
 
Schwartz38
Jesus. That is hard to read on iPhone. Now I have a headache. :grumpy:
It's probably even more of a headache for the people that are reading this on a computer since you quoted the whole freaking thing.
 
Jesus. That is hard to read on iPhone. Now I have a headache. :grumpy:

Put down the iphone then and read it on the computer :p
 
RACECAR
Put down the iphone then and read it on the computer :p

Its too late. I already read it once. I don't think it was worth giving myself a headache. :lol:
 
I see what you did there.

And it makes me :rolleyes:
 
daan
I see what you did there.

And it makes me :rolleyes:

I almost posted the same thing. :lol: I guess that makes us both grammar nazis...

Grammar_3f87c0_1584628.gif
 
Being a mod automatically makes me a nazi anyway.
 
No. Anyway, this thread needs more pictures.

dd4.png


j3B0


OiPzS.jpg


2011-10-10.gif


Funniest-Wrestling-Pictures-02.jpg
 
Last edited:
I see what you did there.

And it makes me :rolleyes:

scaled.php

None of these two images where edited.
I just knew someone would reply on the grammar on them.
I too am a grammar Nazi.

I actually considered editing the image because it had such a blatant error.
 
None of these two images where edited.
I just knew someone would reply on the grammar on them.
I too am a grammar Nazi.

I actually considered editing the image because it had such a blatant error.

extreme_ironing_mountains_13.jpg
 
Being a mod automatically makes me a nazi anyway.

'...was just one of the excuses put forward at the Nuremberg Trials.' :D
 
Back