Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,979 views
Why has it taken this long for Kaz memes, unbelievable Jeff :D
 
Seems like this has become the best way to complain about GT5 :dopey:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120169.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120206.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120270.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120347.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120412.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120438.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120488.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120738.jpg
 
I know they're not increasingly weak memes, or reposts of reposts - But i hope they still make a few of you chuckle:





 
"maintenance"

45333dd0.jpg
 
Cowboys' picture... since when was a middle aged George Takei responsible for GT?
 
It's Kaz
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16123768.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16123920.jpg

As much as I like memes, I can't bring myself to hate Kaz and make fun of him. These examples are about the best I could make.
 
MazdaPrice
George Takei pic

I don kno why Kaz tweetz Japanese. I see'd him on da celeburty apprenticee and he talked good English. :p
 
My step mother speaks perfect English yet her writing is atrocious! Maybe Kaz can speak but not write.
 
But... maybeifwe.... sub-stitute the MX-5s with....NissanGTRs maybethat could.... work.

[/Kirk]

---

jass.jpg
 
Last edited:
GT5Meme.jpg



Jerome
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16129525.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16120488.jpg

Seems not buying a PS3 is the cheapest and best relaxation technique available today.

Dang, we could have a new thread for this, but then again; if in the GT5 section = it would go to crap.
 
A Gran Turismo meme is two years too late. Complaining about it just makes you look like a whiny drone anymore.
 
Something smells in here.
 
A Gran Turismo meme is two years too late. Complaining about it just makes you look like a whiny drone anymore.

Yes, but that's why we have GTPlanet.

Even though I loathe persistent whiners.
 
Yes, but that's why we have GTPlanet.

Even though I loathe persistent whiners.

How about this one?
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16133428.jpg
 
Memes are to show frustration in everyday life and especially to highlight first world problems. This is just a bit of fun. If you want to see people really complain just look at any new thread in the GT5 forum. Most everyone who is a fan of Gran Turismo understands that PD is a great company and works hard to release the best products they can.
 
How about this one?
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16133428.jpg

Oh, exactly my thoughts...but, then I wouldn't get to be a moderator.

Kind of the thought I get when people bitch about government; go start your own war* and arm yourself with logic, reason, and weapons to the extent that you could take over the world's most powerful superpower and overpower them with power, logic, reason, control, money, money, money, power, power, power, make darn sure the masses are still fed, safe, happy and then you can tell me how you think about the way this nation should be run.


* Caution: Don't try this outside your own home, or anywhere for that matter. My country 'tis of thee.
 
I thought that's what the Drifting forum was for.
 
Pupik
Oh, exactly my thoughts...but, then I wouldn't get to be a moderator.

Kind of the thought I get when people bitch about government; go start your own war* and arm yourself with logic, reason, and weapons to the extent that you could take over the world's most powerful superpower and overpower them with power, logic, reason, control, money, money, money, power, power, power, make darn sure the masses are still fed, safe, happy and then you can tell me how you think about the way this nation should be run.

* Caution: Don't try this outside your own home, or anywhere for that matter. My country 'tis of thee.

You mean the Government for the people by the people. Seems the people have all rights to complain and comment.

How did you see this? Please don't tell me that the youth has been brainwashed into thinking this isn't their country and their government.
 
You mean the Government for the people by the people. Seems the people have all rights to complain and comment.

Whoops! Someone forgot to check their cloak and hat of unfunny at the door. Although I suck at politics.

tumblr_lex1n1DoP81qckd5yo1_500.jpg
 
Yamcha's car working in tandem with Saibamen.

yamcar.jpg
 
Back