Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,915 views
799-mario-funny.jpg
 
Oh like I'm gonna fall for that a 4th time...
 
Baker Street Tube Station.

800px-Sherlock_Holmes%2C_No_Smoking.jpg
 
mazda:
Didier, Gilles is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

I know! Didier is soo slow ;)
 
:lol:

Just sprayed coffee all over my screen.

Thanks Peter.
 
"Over here, Suckers!" :dopey:
 
Is that Welsh for carrot?
 
PeterJB
friggin' lobster

Yeah, because that carrot, head of lettuce, and wheat stalk weren't alive, either.

Sometimes I wish I could photosynthesize.
 
I'm glad I have absolutely no idea who those people are.
 
I'm guessing it's the Kardashians.
 
In summary, they are the bane of American society. The absolute enemy of all things good and right in this world.
 
MazdaPrice
I'm glad I have absolutely no idea who those people are.

PeterJB
I'm guessing it's the Kardashians.

ZohsixGT5
In summary, they are the bane of American society. The absolute enemy of all things good and right in this world.

They are chav culture, with money, TV contracts, and therefore "fame", American-style.

And we're worried about terrorist threats from abroad...
 
Back