Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,904 views
funny-animal-captions-well-i-never.jpg

Lucky I didn't have my cereal in my mouth, that's too funny.
 
^ :lol:
 
Removed

You can't explain that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid website, pics don't show.
 
Last edited:
Oh my god.
 
INB4 someone posts the ultra-lame 'you don't say' meme.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16233145.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16233312.jpg
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/16233675.jpg
 
I think I may be the only one that doesn't find those funny. :confused:
 
I already went there a few pages back.
 
And be electrocuted by the tracks.

No, you're supposed to get hit by the train.

I think I may be the only one that doesn't find those funny. :confused:

If I had a nickel for every time somebody posted that, I would have a huge stack of nickels.
 
I find laughing at Kaz the best way to drown the misery of GT5.

Although that's your opinion, I'm mainly talking about the lack of humor in most of the pictures posted. Game aside, they're really not that funny.
 
Wait, Justin Bieber has pit hair? Since when?
 
He's got more than me! I'm almost twice his age!
 
uZtqZ.jpg


Oh, you posted on page 500

You must feel so special.

:3
 
I might post those at school. People put Kony posters up on everything.
 
No, you're supposed to get hit by the train.

I know damned well what is really supposed to happen, but I was just putting it out there, that if you stepped on the tracks, you would probably be electrocuted anyway, before a train even hits you.
 
I might post those at school. People put Kony posters up on everything.

Haha do it. I haven't seem them at my school yet but I know it's coming. Invisible Children was just here a few months ago.
 
BellRings-12316.jpg

EpicTeacher-26739.jpg

SeemsLegit-14207.jpg


Why aren't all product makers so humours? Give those guys a medal.
Might be better to send him a donation for his hard work.
 
Back